•Chapter 11•

"Come on, Noah said its completely fine that your staying off and its only because he is staying off too" Mark chuckles.

"Great!" You sigh deeply jumping onto his bed face first. You lay there uncomfortably as you realised that your-well Marks shirt had risen and your laced underwear was on show. Using your hands you pull his shirt down and keep your head hidden in the sheets.

You feel the heat rise to your cheeks while you shuffled forward to the pillow awkwardly.

You feel the bed dip to the side of you while you rest your head on the pillow. Tucking yourself under the duvet you lay on your back, the redness on your cheeks still visible.

"Nice show" Mark deeply chuckles. You turn your head towards him and give him a playful glare.

"It'll be the last too" You blush as you turn your body to face his.

You let your eyes close heavily but then open them once you hear Mark mumble something under his breath.

"hmm?" you mumble to get a response from him. You open your eyes and look at him, you instantly think of home, your bedroom, pictures of Jack and Mark on your walls, your parents and JseSam.

"Fuck" You curse quietly, reaching for your phone you quickly text your parents.

"What's up?" Mark mumbles as he puts his hands under his head.

"I forgot to tell my parents where i am" you chuckle after hitting send.

"But you're 21 right? Why would they be worried?" He asks as he turns his head to face you.

"Well my parents are very protective and well I obviously live there and they tend to panic when Im silent and not at home, they think of the worst" You gush as you think of what state your parents would be in.

"That's sweet, my parents are in Cincinnati and fuck I miss my mom" he says making you look at him.

"Surprise her" You smile, looking at the man laying next to you.

"Surprising a mother is probably one of the best things a child can do for their mother, other than bring them a grandchild" You say winking at him, cause you both know how badly she wants Mark to have a child.

"You know what that's a great idea, not bringing her a grandchild though" He laughs making you giggle.

"Of course you wont" You blush. Laying in bed right next to him in just his shirt didn't help with the situation.

"To be completely honest with you I would love a child, a little girl or a little boy. Not like there is another gender of babies" he chuckles watching you say down beside him.

"Who doesn't love children?" You ask as you turn to look at him.

"Evil bastards who hurt them" he says frowning.

"I wish I could help every single one of them.." You whisper as you look up at the ceiling above you.

"We can.." He says sitting up.

He turns to look at you and your eyes meet his dark ones.

"We could do a charity livestream and donate all the money to a main Childcare charity" he says with a smile.

"Yes! We-well you need to! That would be amazing" you smile sitting up with him.

"I'll mention it in the next video I record, and I want you to be there with me" he grins. You look at him in shock..

"Me? H-ow? W-why?" You stutter as you look at him with your brows furrowed.

"You've got my number, I'ts also going to be on a Saturday" He smiles reaching out for his phone on the bedside table.

"I have your number?" You gasp.

"Yup and we are going to have a secret guest coming too" He smiles looking back up at you after typing on his phone.

"Who?" You ask while your brain runs through all the information.

"Jack is, he was meant to come next week cause Felix is filming season two of Scare Pewdiepie. but now he is going to come earlier.

"You're kidding me...I knew Felix was here but Seán too. Oh my God..." You say examining his face while he looks at his screen.

"Im serious, he's coming in 2 days, he just said" He smirks looking at you.

"Holy fuck..." You whisper.

You wistfully open up your phone and open Wattpad and go into the inbox section.

You: omfg im meeting Jack...

JseSam: wait what??

You: i dont want to believe it..ive met Mark and now Sean?? WHy? Im so unlucky i shouldn't be this lucky to meet them.

JseSam: accept it! your meeting the people you love!

You: im so ungrateful wtf and im lying here in Mark's bed

JseSam: dont punch yourself and what?! in Mark's bed? did anything happen? ;)

You: fuck you nothing happened other than him sitting beside me xD

You look back up at Mark and you see that he was looking at you with a devilish grin.

"What did you do?" You ask cautiously.

"Nothing.." He drags pulling his phone to his chest giving the most obvious of hints.

"Show me" You sternly demand, he looks at you and grins before turning the phone showing a picture that he has taken of you when looking down at your phone smiling.

"Why?" You blush as you look at him through your lashes.

"To show Jack" He smiles before sending the picture of you to him.

"Again why?" You blush.

"Just to show him that I'm not an antisocial bitch and what you look like cause he knows that you helped me back at the bar" he sass his smile turning to a frown while he looks down at his knees.

You shuffle closer to him and wrap your arms around his torso; hugging him closer towards you.

"I'm always going to be there and you should know that" you sigh as you rest your head on his shoulder.

You feel his own head rest on top of yours before it was all interrupted by a Skype call...