•Chapter 22 •

Sitting beside him made your heart race, thoughts drowning your mind as you drank in his look. Your mind puts the pieces together as the words he said repeated in your ears.

'Im glad Mark made me do this'

"Mark huh?" You whisper to yourself. Sean hears your whisper and looks at you once again.

"Yeah, if it weren't for Mark, I don't think I would have the guts to tell you who I really was, all because I'm too scared of losing what we had and still fortunately have" he answers with a gentle smile which quickly turned to a slight scowl. He's angry at himself.

Your chest rises as you take a deep breath in, allowing air to flood into your lungs, to then release the air with a quivering shiver.

Then the words escaped "You know nothing would change between us, if you kept your real identity safe or not. I love both people, my online best friend JseSam and the YouTuber Jacksepticeye, and them being the same person is unbelievable yes, but is also amazing. Why wouldn't I want them to be the same person? The thought has crossed my mind on a few occasions but I didn't allow myself to think much of it. I get that you did what you did but, you know me, you should know that nothing would change, there's no need to be scared about me, I'm just a big ol jiggly bear and no matter who you are, you became my online best friend and knowing who you were wouldn't change that fact, okay?" You unintentionally ramble with your eyes facing the wall, you realise your attack of words and you turn your head towards him so see his expected unpleasant reaction, but before he reacts, more words blurt out of your lips.

"Gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" you start, but the hand covering your mouth, puts your words to a halt and with your eyes shooting to it, you place your own hands on top ready to pry them off your face.

"Shh" he hushes with a small smile on his face. Your eyes travel from his hand, up his arm and then rest on his face, you watch the movement of his mouth as he smiles at you.

Your heart flutters at the gesture and you drop your hands to your lap. He then slowly removes his hand little by little, his thumb then grazing your bottom lip, a gasp leaves your mouth as he parts your lips. Your glistening eyes look up to his, waiting for him to completely remove his hand.

When he does you let out a small breath and shift your body away from him.

"A big ol jiggly bear eh?" He chuckles which makes heat immediately rise to your cheeks, you turn your head at him and glare with a small scowl.
"Is that all you got out of what just said?" you utter with widened eyes.

"No, no, its just something that sounds like you when we text" he gleams, making his cheeks round and his eyes squint as he looks at you. A blush creeps onto your cheeks again as you look at your lap.

"Shut up" you smile as you look at him through your lashes, which then causes him to erupt into a fit of giggles, you lift your head to look at him in disbelief but the feeling completely disappears as you watch him giggle. Your eyebrows crease and lift as a large smile plants itself onto your skin.

"Remember that one time-" but before he could finish off what you said you placed your hand over his mouth.

"I do remember that one time, but that one time should be forgotten" you smile as you let out giggles. He removes your hand from his lips and holds it, before he looks at you with a grin.

"Lets go eh?" he suggests, you nod your head in reply to which he then pulls you up and drags you out of the living room.

"Wait! Go where?" you question as he continues to pull on your hand, but not to your surprise he ignores you and shouts out to your sister.

"Sean! Where are we going?!" you shout over him which makes him look over to you and smirk.

"Gonna go see Mark, you dummy"

You smile back at him and nod your head as he pulls you out of the door, leading you to a tinted windowed car, as you and Sean approach the car, the passenger window rolls down and a shout leaves the car. Your smile widens and your heart starts to race as your eyes focus on the drivers side.

As you edge closer to the car, your eyes connect with his and his big goofy grin emerges onto his face as he waves his hand at you.

"Hey Y/N!" he beams, you grin at him before Sean opens his back door.

"Get in bitches, we're going shopping!" Mark yells as you and Sean get into the back of his car.