Chapter 43 - Tyler 'Lox'

(IF IT'S POSSIBLE LISTEN TO YOUR NOT ALONE BY SOASIN. I LISTENED TO IT THE ENTIRE TIME. NOW BRB WHILE I MOP UP MY TEARS.)

~Chapter 43~

Ian grabbed Seto's arm, holding him close.

"Seto..." He whimpered in the sorcerers ear. "This won't hurt you, will it?"

Seto quickly moved his hands apart, making the ball of green dissipate. He cupped Ian's head in his hands and leaned in, giving him lips a gentle kiss.

He leaned back, brushing the hair painfully slowly out of Ian's face.

"I'm not sure." He murmured, giving Ian another short, yet love-filled kiss. "But either way I've gotta do it."

Ian's heart melted at this. He had just lost his boyfriend so long - he couldn't imagine loosing the sorcerer anymore.

But he also knew Seto had to do this. For Ty, for Sky, for everyone here. So he leaned in and gave Seto's forehead a quick kiss before nodding.

"Cast your spell."

A smile danced across Seto's lips as he nodded, then began to rotate his hands in the familiar circular shape. Immediately the green ball formed, this time bigger and brighter than before.

(A/N I have no idea what the rest of the guys were doing during that...probably sitting off to the side, feeling awkward as shit. Don't judge meh.)

Seto turned back to the front of the doorway, where Luke stood, eyebrow furrowed. "Aww, cute performance." He chuckled, arms crossed. His eyes were evil and ablaze with a dark fire-it sent shivers down Seto's back. He had told everyone he could do this, that he could handle it just fine.

But the truth was, could he? Could he face this monster alone?

He looked back, his mind being set. He wasn't alone.

He began to focus all of his mind, energy and heart into this ball of fire. With hope it would kill Luke in one hit, but he wasn't sure. He hadn't told Ian the truth - this powerful spell would definitely knock him out. He prayed Ian had gotten the message and processed it.

"So? Mr.Powerful, huh?" Luke scoffed, flicking his wrist mindlessly in the direction of the man holding Ty. Immediately the man curled up his fist into a ball and began striking Ty maliciously in the stomach.

"No!!" Sky screamed, the blood rushing in his ears. This can't be happening-we were doing so well-and know this was happening. Ty always got the brut of the pain, why was that? Why couldn't Sky stop it?

"Let him go." Growled Seto, the ball in his hand expanding lightly as his anger flared.

Ty's eyes fluttered open, looking around nervously. "What the hell?!" He screamed, thrashing around, trying to get out of the mans hold. He held him tight, though, and he was left unable to move.

"Let him go." Sky repeated after Seto, the anger showing through clearly.

"Oh, sure." Luke rolled his eyes. "Also, do you want a lollipop?" He snickered at his own stupid joke. "Boys, take care of them."

"NO!!!" Seto screamed at the top of his lungs as the green ball which levitated in his palms expanded to an unbelievable size. The goons by Luke's sides tottered, looking amazed at the circle. Even the all-great-and-powerful Luke himself looked lightly shocked.

Without wasting a moment, Seto let the ball free. It floated up and into the air, floating mindlessly.

"HA!" Luke cried, stabbing a finger up in the sky. "Your magic had a flaw! That'll be the death of you!!"

Mitch's eyes widened. After all of that, everything they went through, every single ounce of pain they all felt, it was just...over?

"No." Seto muttered, as if he could hear the mans thoughts. "It's not over."

Just then, the ball seemingly exploded over them. The flakes floated down, passing through both men at Luke's side.

"NOOOO!!!!" Screeched Luke as both men fell, clutching their throats. They made deathly choking noises as their throats began to turn to a dirty, smoky black color.

Ty stared, but didn't miss the opportunity. He quickly shook the mans now frail hand off of his arm and bounded over to the group.

"NO!" Screamed Luke again, but now in victory. Ty winced as a pain echoed through his arm. He looked back to see Luke, holding his elbow so hard the skin was becoming red as the blood drained.

"IM NOT GOING THAT EASY!" Roared the brother, stabbing something up to Ty's neck. Sky's eyes widened as Ty felt the cool, slick blade against his throat - his exposed skin.

"Don't come any closer." Luke warned. "Or he gets it. And I know your little boy-ie friend doesn't want that!" He spat in Sky's direction.

Ty's mind raced. This was just like his dream - the one that haunted him a few nights ago. Luke, having the upper hand. Sky, defenseless, even though in the dream he chose to be.

No... Ty thought. This just...my dream...it can't...

Seto's lips twitched into a smile. He felt weak and destroyed, his limbs were weak and unusable. But he could talk. And he used that last bit of e energy to point at Luke frilly and mutter "Attack."

With that, his system shut down. Thankfully, Ian had been waiting and was right behind him. As he began to totter, Ian immediately stuck out his hands and cradled the body as it fell into unconsciousness.

The rest of the team, however, heaved Seto's words. They pounced forward, and all together, even to Luke, they looked terrifying.

Jason grabbed his right hand, forcing it back against Luke's shoulder blade. Janet grabbed his other, joining it with the right. Thy intertwined them so he couldn't move.

The sudden jerk of his limb caused Luke to let go of Ty, along with letting the knife tumble down to the floor. He let out a wail of pain as it stabbed deeply into his foot, puncturing it cleanly.

"Sky!" Ty whimpered, running into his lovers open arms. Sky gently ran his fingers through Ty's thick locks of hair gently, chuckling lightly.

"You know," he whispered "I can see why they call you Tyler 'Lox'."

~A/N~

IM SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT BATTLE. IT'S LATE. I NEED TO PULISH THIS BEFORE PEOPLE GET PISSED.

ANYWAYS.

OPPYS AWAKE. SHE'S AWAKE, IM SO HAPPY, I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING.

ALSO, SINCE I HIT 50,000 I'VE DECIDED TO DO ANOTHER VIDEO. NEXT WEEKEND ME AND MY 5 IRL BF'S ARE COMING OVER. WE'RE GONNA DO A VIDEO TOGETHER. WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?! YOU GUYS CHOSE!

...SOME SHITS GONNA GO DOWN HARD.