Chapter 35 - Sharp Guns and Waking Up

-Chapter 35-

-Sky's POV Plus a Time Skip-

I jiggled with the key, stuffing it in the hole. I didn't have the time nor patience to be dealing with this. Ty could be waking up right now, and he needed me...

And Mitch, of course.

Finally, the familiar click of the mechanics turned, letting the door slowly creak open. I stuffed my key deep into my pocket and pushed the door open the rest of the way.

The first thing I saw left my blood icy cold. There was specks of dried blood on the carpet, leaving the smell of pain pervading the hallway.

I heard the continuos whispers of Jerome's familiar bacca voice float in from down the hall.

"Come on Mitch..." I could barely make out.

"It hurts, biggums...the headache." Mitch's deep voice continued after Fluffy's.

"Hey guys?" I called out slowly, daring to peek around the corner and into the living room. Jerome gasped, jumping up from his place on the couch, next to a very sick looking Mitch. He held an ice pack to his head, which was now nearly caked with red and crimson.

I kneeled down next to both of them, slowly taking the ice pack away to reveal the gushing gash.

"A gun gave him this?"

Jerome shook his head slowly, sitting back down next to his love and wrapping a protective arm around him. "I'm not totally sure. It seemed like the guns side has a sharp side ; sharp enough to cause enough blood lose to kill someone."

I was taken aback. "Those guys sharpened their GUNS?! They're losing it over Ty..."

(A/N I KNOW THAT CAN'T REALLY HAPPEN! DONT JUDGE!!)

Ty.

My Ty. My eyes quickly darted over to the couch, where Ty was still unconsciously lying, covered in several layers of blankets. A smile was plastered to his face as he slept, shifting every once and a while.

Jerome must have followed my gaze, because suddenly he spoke up. "We keep checking up on it, don't worry. Right now, I think he's just sleeping. You might be able to shake him and wake him up. We didn't do it cause," a smirk spread across his lips slyly "we knew you wanted to do it."

I nodded slowly, the pointed a finger lazily towards the bathroom upstairs. "There are some bandages in the bathroom. Get them and wrap Mitch's head ; I'm gonna wake up Ty."

Both Jerome and Mitch nodded in understanding, even though Mitch's was lazy and half-hearted.

"Okay." Jerome said grimly. He helped the Canadian off the couch by giving his hand out. They stumbled up the stairs and towards the bathroom as I turned back to my true love.

"Ty...baby..." I whispered, shaking his shoulder slowly. He shifted a little, turning in my directions with the smile still on his lips. A quick 'aww...' tumbled off my lips.

"Ty!" I said a little louder, shaking with a little more force. As much as I liked watching him sleep, I wanted to hear his voice more.

"I'm up...I'm up..." He murmured sleepily, his eyes slowly fluttered up. He looked up at me, expression blank for a few moments.

I, meanwhile, took no time to envelope him into a hug. I started planting little kisses on his head, his light chocolate hair coming with my lips every once and a while.

"Oh...hey." He whispered, looking up at me with a confused look.

A relieved smile spread across my lips as I brushed the hair out of his eyes. Without hesitation I connected our lips happily, taking in his plump skin against mine.

I took a deep whiff in, swallowing up his peaceful smell of cologne and sweat. Sure, that was a little gross, but he's been laying on a couch, in a pool of his own sweat for a few hours now.

"I love you..." I whispered when we parted. He looked up at me, blinking cutely before saying back "I love you too, Sky."

-Time Skip-

Suddenly, there was a cool breeze that drifted into the living room, along with the bang of the door opening.

"We're home!" Cried the familiar call of Ian. I smiled and checked my watch. Holy crap...I've been home for an hour. Just snuggling with Ty. My Ty.

"Hey guys, come on in!" I called. In walked Jason, the top of his helmet seared, Bash, who held Jason close, Tyler and Bodil, whose fingers were intertwined, Quentin, Dakota, Ian, and Brice, who lay in Mats strong grasp as they walked in.

"Welcome home." I murmured, chuckling. My eyes drifted over all them, but especially Jason, who seemed to be a mess.

"What happened?"

Ian rolled his eyes. "Long story."