Chapter 3 - Phone

Chapter 3

-----------------

-Sky's POV-

I quickly went to the south airlines website and ordered tickets. My flight was at 5:00. My eyes darted over to the clock.

"2 hours..." I muttered and jumped up, grabbing suitcases, my laptop, or anything I needed and stuffing them in.

-Ty's POV-

Luke rammed me against the keyboard in my room, with enough force for my back to hit a few buttons. I guess one of them picked up Adams call, because when I was sitting there, dazed, the ringing from the computer stopped. I didn't give it much thought.

Then, Luke picked me up AGAIN and rammed me back into the laptop screen. I gasped in pain and shot my hands back to make sure I didn't ram my head into the screen. Instead, my hands burned into the keyboard, the keys digging into my palm. I gasped and yanked them away.

By then, all my accidental button-pushing had not only picked up Sky's call, but it also turned on the face cam.

I sat up, dazed after I had gotten a hard smack on the back from the fly swatter. My head spun. I looked at the screen to see Adam sitting in his chair, staring with a gaping mouth.

"Ty!" He cried. "Are you alright?"

I was so shocked I couldn't answer. How is he on the screen?

Before I could get his name out, another strong pain flew across my back, and the forced knocked me down.

I lay there for a few moments, complete silence enveloping the room. I gasped when I was grabbed once again by the scruff of my shirt and lifted up. Damn, he loves doing that.

Luke pinned me against the wall and gave me another sharp smack, right across the face. I gasped and held my check, which was stinging like no other. I could feel the blood for my own mirror-cut seeping onto my skin.

He lifted the fly swatter, ready to take another swing. Suddenly, he faltered. A evil grin danced across his lips, and I followed his eyes to...my sleeve.

The force of the throwing must've run it up a little, because 1 or 2 cuts were clearly visible.

His hand darted out and grabbed my sleeve, running it up all the way to my neck. He inspected my cuts and laughed like a deranged animal, coughing every now and then.

"Cutting again, Tyler?" He said between laughs, slurring "You know, one of these days you outta just cut yourself too deep and bleed to death. Waist of air." He grabbed me once agin by the shirt and rammed me against the wall, once..twice...

I gasped in pain with each hard bang of my spine whacking against the wall.

A ringing pain exploded in my head , but I ignored it. My eyes stung and burn from the tears. Luke's nasty words echoed through my head "Waist of air. That's all you are, a waist of air."

I looked at the monitor, where Sky was sitting, mouth wide open. I gave him eyes that clearly said "I'm sorry."

His mouth hang open even more, and my mind raced. He thought I was a freak. He thought I was weak. He wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore, just like everyone else.

Everyone else just walked away, and I didn't want to have to add Adam to the long list.

Finally, after a few minutes of the ramming, Luke dropped me to the floor. He gave me a powerful kick to the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I coughed uncontrollably, gasping for air.