Chapter 44 - Cuddling and Goodbyes

~ Chapter 44 ~

~Sky's POV~

I wrapped my arms even tighter around the headphoned teen. He looked up at me, his fingers lightly and absentmindedly touching his lips. They spread into a smile as he darted forward and pecked me on the lips.

I chuckled lightly, slowly taking my arm away from his hand. I gently picked up his red wrist, running my finger up and down it. He had gotten it from Luke, who had a quite unfriendly grip.

I heard Ty sigh in bliss under me, and my smirk widened.

"Does it hurt...?" I asked, gently kissing his nose. He giggled and gave me a playful bat on the chest before answering.

"No, not really. The pains passed. Now its just marks."

I frowned, then brought his wrist up to my face and kissed the sore marks lightly.

"I love you..." I whispered, tugging the comforters up so they covered both of us.

"I love you too..." He whispered, laying comfortably on my chest. I smirked as I listened to his nice, gentle breaths and as his finger curled around my shirt.

"Good news!!!" Came a cry, and I smirked to myself as I ran my hands through my boyfriends locks of hair.

"Come on in, Martin." I yawned, rubbing my eyes. I felt Ty shift in my hold, so I just kept threading his hair to relax him.

The door popped open, and in walked Bodil, holding a very annoying-looking Tyler bridal style.

(A/N or BRODIL style! Haha...get it? ....no? Okay then.)

I continued to gently caress Ty's cheek as Tyler complained "Booodddillll! Put me dddooowwwnnnn!"

"Okay." Bodil smirked. He held his arms up high, leaving Tyler dangling in the air.

"No!!!" Janet screamed, clutching onto Bodils barely-reachable neck. "Please don't!!"

Bodil let out a Bulgarian laugh and lowered Tyler back to his waist. The smaller quickly wrapped his arms around martins neck and burrowed his head into the crook.

Martin chuckled one more time before turning back to us, a smile dancing across his lips.

"Anyways," he said happily "Luke's in jail. Thanks to his last little outbreak, they're putting him in a more secure lock. No way he's breaking out, not without someone else. And he's all alone - that Katherine lady is like, all the way across the prison."

"So he's gone?" I whispered, as to not wake up Ty, whose eyes were closed and his chest was rising and falling lightly.

"Yes." Martin said, now lowering his voice to a whisper. He seemed to hold Tyler even closer at the mention of the man, and he started fiddling with the cloth that was tightly tied onto his arm. I never asked what had happened, but something told me it had to do with Luke now.

"Fantastic." I sighed, laying back. Ty shifted uncertainly in my grasp as I held him closer.

"So...what about the guys? We said until Luke was caught..." I said slightly sad. It was great having everyone around, it was like a giant TC party.

But then again, them leaving meant me and Ty had the entire house to ourselves again. Alone, together.

"I suppose." Bodil said, a frown pulling at the sides of his mouth.

"We can always visit." Tyler spoke up, smiling at me from inside Martins tight hold. "And of course still do vids together."

"True." I murmured, smirking back at him. "Ill see you guys soon?"

Bodil and Tyler winked, then said in unison. "We'll miss you guys."

Bodil looked down at Tyler, a smile spreading across his lips. He bent down, gently kissing Tyler's nose.

The smaller giggled and poked Martin in the same spot.

"Okay, okay boys, get a room." I chuckled, shaking my head. Both of their cheeks immediately turned a dark shade of pink, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah," said a sleepy voice next to me. I looked down to see Ty, his hand on my stomach and other under his head. He was snuggled into me, his body fitting like a puzzle piece up to mine. "And next time, be more quiet. I could hear you."

Tyler's eyes widened to the size of saucers, and martins almost dropped the body in his arms from shock. I looked down at Ty, confusion sure,y scribbled on my face.

What was I missing here?

Ty chuckled under me, and I rolled my eyes.

I'll ask later.

~Authors Note~

Um...

I'm really not feeling the talking right now guys.

Sky's new video really touched me. Not sure if it was good or bad.

I made a speech on my profile board, and tomorrow I'm uploading a video in response to Sky's 'Real Talk' video.

Urm...

The reason it's not up today is because my iPads acting up and refuses to convert it.

So yeah, tomorrow.

I'll see you doods later!