Chapter 23 - I've Got You

Hey guys! Here's the new chapter! I'm still taking in questions, and Im shooting for 6 more. If I don't get that many by tomorrow I'll just record the questions I've already received :) so if you haven't asked a question already ask it in the comments below! Enjoy the chapter!!!

-Chapter 23-

-Sky's POV-

I woke up, snuggled up next to Ty. He had his head buried in his chest and my arm was draped over him. I blushed immensely when I realized we were both completely naked.

I slowly pried myself off the bed, careful not to disturb the lightly snoring Ty. I leaned back down, slowly and gently kissing his cheek. "Love you..." I whispered, then tiptoed to the bathroom to take a shower and change.

-Time Skip-

I sat in front of the TV, eating cereal and watching the Big Bang Theory (favorite show of all time. That and Doctor Who). I smiled and looked back as I heard light feet pattering down the stairs. I smiled at the sleepy face of Ty.

"Morning." I cooed, patting the place next to me. He trudged over, his feet obviously not working. He sat down with a thump, then buried his head in my shoulder. I began to play with his hair.

"Morning..." He murmured, removing his head just to look at the TV. I laughed and gave him a little squeeze, which he returned.

"I love you..." I muttered, and he looked up at me. Without warning, his face darted forward and he kissed me on the nose. "I love you too."

Suddenly, he got up, taking my hand and dropping it. I looked up at him, clearly confused.

"I'll go make breakfast" He said, he spun around and was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm suddenly and pulled him back. It was his turn to look confused.

"I'll make it." I murmured, giving his lips a gentle kiss. He shook his head "You don't have to do that, you know. I can."

"I want to."

"Okay. Be careful."

I scoffed "I can cook some pancakes. Relax a little, babe. I know your ass still hurts." His face burned red, and I couldn't help but laugh.

-Ty's POV-

I sat, nearly asleep. I kept having to snap my head up in the middle of the night to keep myself up. I just hadn't been able to sleep, due to the pain in my ass.

I actually might of fell asleep, too, if I hadn't snapped my head back up just in time to hear Sky cry out at the top of his lungs "SHIT!"

I jumped up, sprinting to the kitchen. I stopped at the doorway, seeing the pan on the stove on fire.

"I got it!" I cried, running in. I quickly grabbed the top of the pan and snapped it over the fire, turning off the stove .

I waited about thirty seconds until I finally snapped the lid off once again, checking to see if the fire had died down. It had. Both me and Sky gave a sigh of relief.

"Sorry." Sky muttered, and I just laughed. I grabbed him around the wait and forced him closer to me, to a point where our noses touched "It's okay."

We kissed for a few seconds before we finally had to come up for air. I smirked and turned around, taking the pan off the stove. "How about I make the breakfast?"

"Good idea!" We both chuckled.

I worked in silence for a few minutes, getting caught up in the work I was doing. I forgot Sky was still there, and accidentally tuned around to fast and bumped into him.

"Sorry!" I cried out, and he just chuckled, leaning against the counter. "It's fine."

"You don't have to stand there and watch me cook, you know."

"Yes I do. The doctor said to stay with you, just in case, and that's what I'll do to make sure your okay."

I rolled my eyes "Okay. If you say so."

-Time Skip, a Few Minutes-

I stood, mixing the bowl of pancake batter, when suddenly my vision darted to black. I dropped the bowl on the counter quickly and gripped the table sides.

My vision swam, and I couldn't focus. All I could do was hear. "Sky..." I muttered, praying that he was still there. Fortunately, two arms snaked their way quickly around my waist. "I've got you..." Whispered Sky's voice in my ear. I smiled and stood still a few minutes until finally my vision returned.

"Thank you..." I whispered, turning around and facing Sky. He smiled and kissed my nose gently "No problem, babe."