Chapter 39 - Waking Up

-Chapter 39-

-Tyler's POV-

I watched as Bodil continued to dodge every flame that was thrown at him. He raised the shield, perfectly covering both of us. I made a mental-note to kiss him in a thank you later.

Suddenly, the dragons eyes misted up. It looks away, clearly confused. It's mane dragged behind it in a swift, flowing motion.

Before long I realized what was going on. Immediately, I dove out, grabbing Bodils arm. He looked around, his eyebrows arched in a cute and confused manor. I didn't give him a chance. I fell back, bringing with with me.

I landed hard, my elbows aching from the fall. Bodil just barely caught himself from crushing himself under me by placing his hands to the left and right of my shoulder. Our faces stood inches away from each other, the beads of sweat dripping from his forehead and into my body.

But did I care? No.

"Tyler..." Cooed Bodil, placing his hand around my neck. My scratched elbows were forgotten and I shivered at his touch. It felt truly wonderful.

I looked over at him, using the extra effort to make my eyes be bigger than usual.

"I was really worried..." He murmured, quickly connecting our lips in a love filled kiss.

Suddenly, creaking and groaning filled the room. Both Bodil and I looked around just in time to see the dragon trip over its own feet like a drunken. He fell hard, the floor cracking under him as his circuits split apart in jagged shapes. It's eyes flipped close, seemingly falling asleep.

"Got it!!!" Screamed a familiar voice. We all peered past the fallen body of the mettle dragon to see Ian, standing tall. He held a large book in his hands, the pages bound together by leather. It was obviously old, judging by the wrinkled pages and yellow that was spreading across the page.

He snapped the book shut without much care, sprinting over to us. He skidded to a halt in front of us and held out his arm welcoming. Bodil took it, a smile dancing across his face. Once he was stab,e on his feet, he held his hand out to me. I took it happily, jumping up only to be met by Bodils embrace as he cuddled me.

After a few moments, we released. I could feel his soft finger tips sneak down to my elbow and begin to rub them. He must have noticed the bright red that radiated off of them from the fall.

I leaned into him while I looked around the room. Kermit's skin was minority burnt, not as bad as mine, Brice and mat were pressed against the wall, slowly putting out a fire that blazed around him from one of the dragons mis-fires. Jason and Bash were dusting off the space helmet, and was it just me, or was Jason's eyes red and puffy...?

"Come on..." Ian muttered, swinging his backpack off of his back. He quickly pulled at the zipper, opening it. Without a second thought he shoved the big book in, smiling as he zipped it back up. The loud clicking sound was probably the only sound that was around the room, other than the flames crackling around Brice and Mat. "Lets get home. I can't wait to hear Seto's voice."

- Present Time - Sky's POV -

I had my arm wrapped tightly around Ty, holding him close to me. I kissed his gentle, light pink cheek as we all stood around Seto's bed, watching Ian sit down slowly. He held a big, leather book in front do him ; probably Seto's sorcerer book. Better have been worth it.

"Um...okay..." Ian muttered, picking up Seto's pale and lifeless hand. He began to rub circles on the back of it, just like I did with Ty.

"Come on baby...this has got to work....if it doesn't...I have no second plan..." He muttered, tears flooding his eyes. He quickly wiped them away as he opened the book, the crusty sound echoing through the quiet room, even if there were 16 people in there.

Ian ran his forefinger down the page before his eyes widened, which probably indicated he found what he had wanted.

He cleared his throat before beginning. "Nifup pis labegan pida. Dibibos lujesa xadiga sic setocien peyel lolete dik tapacan: Le te fame baneg motimu onavera oyoyecek conako oteneye nu. Tibepi detierep ise neculo sedigiet ni mames yeporo ieyilodu. Nix cule pahi tieve lador isucerep. Digur docisaf ked te imareru? Xul towap nu isulisol ce neq iciritor rotey. Petehel obal ruhiwi; bede riril lunoley tem eresi ratin mal peme kieriro. Ielinofo sanalov savem atapamo? Morov petot teritor ilol pimalo liecayod ropayum. Igebir leneg tan sinuni hikadac donose."

(Random gibberish generator on the interwebs :P)

He recited the spell with a shaky voice. We all leaned in, tension floating around the room like a thick fog. Ty hugged me tighter and I wrapped my arm even tighter around him, like a mother protecting her cub,

Suddenly, a miracle happened.

"What...?" Muttered the one and only, opening his eyes slowly and glancing around. His cape swirled around in a mess, taking his hair with it.

"Seto..." Whispered Ian lovingly, wiping the hair slowly out of the sorcerers eyes. "I can't believe it..." Without warning. He sprung his arms around Seto, then locked Seto's lips with his.

Ty glanced up at me after a few minutes, eyebrows raised. I chuckled and nodded, taking his hand in mine. I motioned for everyone to follow me as we both turned around. They all got the hint, and we walked up the stairs, leaving Ian and Seto to make little SSute babies. (A/N I HAD TO DONT JUDGE ME!

Hahaha....

-Time Skip-

I jumped into bed, nearly squishing Ty. He yelped out and buried himself into the comforters.

I smiled and chuckled, taking the sheets in my grip and swinging the, off the bed, revealing a tired-looking-but-smiling Ty.

I opened up my arms wide, and without a second thought he darted into them. I rocked him gently, delivering his forehead little kisses every once and a while.

"I missed you...a lot...the thought...of breaking our promise..." He muttered sleepily, looking up at me with hot-chocolate eyes.

(A/N if you don't what I mean by that, hot chocolate is a very light brownish, like more yellow than brown but still brown. Like Ty's hair color-if you have ever seen a pic)

"A-And that thought..." He buried his head into my chest, and I continued to rock him mindlessly "it almost drove me to insanity..."

"Hey..." I cooed. "Shh.. It'll be fine...nothing will ever happen..." I continued to rock him, waiting till I heard his light breaths against my thumping heart. Smiling, I laid him down.

"I love you..." I murmured, determination spreading across my face. "And a this promise won't be broken."

~Authors Note~

IM SO PROUD AND SORRY! I'm sorry I haven't gotten anything out lately. BUSY!

Okay, quite a few things on the list here.

1. Shout out to one of my close friends who I just learned is cutting. I'm not gonna say their name for reasons, but i will say this.

Hang in there, it gets better, I promise.

2. I HIT 30,000 READS! URHMAHGURD! Thanks so much to anyone who ever liked the story, commented, or even just read it. It's amazing how much support I'm getting. Also thanks to all the fantastic friends I've met along the way, you know who you are. You guys are awesome. Thanks for pushing me to do my best.

Overall I'm just very thankful to have gotten this far. I have a special announcement that goes along! I promised for 30,000 I would do this so...

I'm officially announcing that once this story is over there will a 2nd AND a 3rd book! I have them fully planned out and I hope you'll all love them as much as I do.

Thanks for reading my rambling, I hope your excited around my announcement, thanks everybody!