Chapter 15- Hospital Bed

-Chapter 15-

-Still Sky's POV-

I pushed open the big, glass doors. A young woman with bloodred lipstick (A/N what I wear on special occasions and stuff!) sitting at the counter, going through different papers. She looked up and smiled at me, gesturing me to come over.

I walked on heavy feet. "Yes, hello, I'm looking for Tyler Lox?" She nodded and started typing on her computer with her perfectly manicured hands. That gave me some time to study her. She wore a very low-cut shirt, with a short skirt. Her grey uniform glittered in the light.

Just the look of her made me nervous.

Finally, after a few agonizing moments, she answered "Ward 27." She gave me a wink and a wave, making me blush a bright red. I didn't like this girl at all...

"Your friends pretty cute, by the way. I saw him being wheeled in." My eyes widened. Someone has a large slash through their stomach, and you notice how CUTE they are? Really?

I began to walk away, when a hand caught my elbow. I looked back to see her smiling sweetly at me. I struggled out of her grip and pulled my sunglasses up, closer to my nose.

"If you don't mind, give this to him for me." She quickly scribbled something onto her notebook, then ripped off the page. She shoved it at me, then turned to her other patient.

I began to walk away as fast as possible. I looked down at the piece of my paper, raising an eyebrow at the phone number that was hastily scribbled down.

"Bitch..." I muttered and chucked the piece of paper into the nearest trashcan.

-Time Skip-

I stood in front of the room, my hand shaking wildly. I didn't wanna go in there. I didn't wanna see Ty. I was afraid of what I would see. More than that, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to UNsee it!

Man up, I told myself. Ty needs your help. With that final thought, I found the strength to force the door open. My eyes widened and I almost broke down into tears.

Ty sat, hooked up to endless amount of different machinery. Tubes attached to his arm, decorating up and down. I covered my hand over my mouth. His hair hung over his eyes in a lifeless manor ; like they were only there because they had no where else to go.

I walked over slowly, my feet even heavier than before. I gently ran my finger tips down the side of his cheek, which had a long bandaged trailing along it. There was also a large square of a crimson red bandage on his stomach, directly where he was stabbed just a few minutes ago.

"Oh Ty...baby..." I whispered half heartedly. I forced my eyes to look away. I just couldn't see it anymore.

"Excuse me? Are you Adam...Fisher?" (Random last name I found over a last name generator XD) asked a nurse from behind him. She trailed her thumb down the last she had in her hand and smiled up lightly at me.

"Um...yes." I motioned to Ty "So...he'll be okay?"

She stared at me for a moment, then shook her head. "Um, about that, we found some...unexpected symptoms."

-Ty's POV-

A splitting ache in my stomach.

An 'I love you' to Sky.

Darkness.

That's what I remember. I could hear certain things though, like the steady beating of the heart monitor.

At first, I could have sworn I was dead. I wondered around in an endless, black universe. And I cried. I cried over my lose for Adam. I cried for remembering the pain. And I cried over Luke's last words.

"Love ya, little bro." Those words stung more than any cut, bruise or gash I've ever received. It was like he was grabbing me and forcing every wound to reopen, just with those four words.

Slowly and steadily, the world started to flood back to me. I could hear what sounded like...crying?, and I could feel someone holding my hand tightly.

"Ty..." Whimpered the voice. Immediately, I recognized it as Sky. Oh no...he's crying...

"Come on." Sky begged. I wanted to reach up and dry his tears. "Come on, Ty...come back to me. I know your strong enough, I know you are...please come back to me, please..." He sounded so confident in me, like I hadn't just almost gotten him hurt. Like I hadn't just let myself get stabbed in the stomach.

Yet, even though I didn't have confidence, he did. And I wanted to show him he wasn't wrong for that. I wanted to show him I could do it. So, without hesitation, I began to push at the darkness that held me back. I hear, and to a point even feel, the heart monitor begin to pick up speed rapidly.

"Ty?" I heard Sky ask frantically, but I ignored it and kept going. I heard Sky shouting for the nurses to come in, QUICKLY.

I felt different hands attach me to different machines, and that's when my eyes fluttered open.