Chapter 8 - Beautiful

Honest to god, I've lost track of the chapters...

But yeah, here's the next chapter! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I spent about 3 hours driving around town (bringing and dropping off bros) and another 1-2 hours on homework. Once I was done, it wasn't that late, I was just pissed as hell about my day...so yeah... That explains my day!

Oh yeah, just to clarify, I'm in 6th grade. Yes, I know my language and interests are weird for my age and gender (female) but I really don't care. I get called corrupted at school all the time, but again, I don't mind.

So yeah, felt like that was important to point out. If you guys think you're reading a story by a 11th or 12th grader...NOPE! Just a 6th grader with a giant passion for the art of words.

Enjoy the Chapter!!! ;)

-Chapter 8-

-Ty's POV-

My eyes fluttered open, and an wall of nausea hit me hard. I sprung from Adams tight grip and leaned over the bed. I couldn't help it when my contents started spilling out of my mouth. After a few moments, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I wanted to look back to see who it was, but I was unable to because of the continuous up-chucking.

Finally, I pulled back, wiping it off of my chin. I looked back to see a familiar tanned hand rubbing comforting smiled on my back, and I forced a smile.

"Sorry..." I murmured, and he shook his head.

"You really need to stop saying sorry. I hate that word coming from your mouth." I smiled weakly as he kissed me. I'm sure my breath STUNK, but he didn't seem to notice.

We pulled away, and he smiled. I frowned though, thinking about all the work I would have to do to clean that up...

He frowned as he noticed mine. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"The throw up... I've gotta go clean it up. Be right back." I said, getting up and carefully stepping over it. I was caught quick by Sky's hand, forcing me back.

"I'll help you." He got up and started moving in the direction of the bathroom, where the cleaning supplies were.

"You don't have to do that, you know." I pointed out. He turned around and crossed his arms, raising and eyebrow. "Ty, don't try to hide it, because its pretty easy to find out that your entire life, you've been a house made. Cooking, cleaning and working in your own home! For once, just ONCE, someone's gonna help you. Okay?"

I nodded slowly, smiling. Where would u be without him right now? Getting beaten? Probably. "Okay."

He smiled and grabbing my hand, nearly dragging me to the bathroom. Once we got there, he took note of the broken mirror. He reached for my hand, but I quickly ran to the other side of him.

The reason for that is, the hand he was about to hold was my bandaged one. If he felt it, he would go NUTS with questions that I didn't really want to answer.

He gave me a frown, then stared at the mirror. He crouched done slowly, picking up one of the shards and running it around in his hands.

"Luke...?" He asked quietly. My face burned with guilt. I couldn't lie...but I'm afraid he'll laugh or yell at me if he finds out. Everyone else has, and I'm afraid of losing Sky...

I knelt down next to the black-haired and picked up one of the shards, rolling it in my own hand. This glass reminded me of me and Adams relationship. So precious, so fragile...so important. It can't break. It just can't. Yet, if you drop it, slam it down to hard, anything... It breaks. Gone. It's my entire life.

I felt tears in my eyes and quickly wiped them away. Sadly, Sky had been looking at me and saw my eyes spill over a little. His eyes widened in alarm and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in his direction and towards him.

"What's wrong..?" He whispered, worry sketched over his face. I looked at the shard, pondering how to answer for a few moments. Finally I said "Naw,nothing's wrong. I'm just...remembering when he broke it." I winced. I had lying so much, but... If I didn't...I'm not willing to let this relationship smash and break like every other friend, crush, helper or enemy I had or have.

Sky eyes skimmed over me, and finally rested on my own scarred face. I dropped the glass, letting it shatter. He jumped when my hand shot up to my long scars. I traced one with my thumb. How hideous those scars were. I got some from the car accident that took mom and dad away. Others from... Him. Bullies. Cuts.

I turned away and caught a sobbed gasp in my throat. I didn't want to admit the this, so I had kept my long bangs over the scars to hide them.

I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and pushed my eyes even closer. "How... How can you look at me?" I asked quietly, still holding in countless sobs.

In a giant feat of strength, Adam grabbed my shoulder and twirled me around. I faced him, keeping my head down. He grabbed my hand, forcing me to reveal my many scars. He raised his hand gently and ran his thumb over them. I winced at the bumps where the stitches lay.

"You're beautiful. "

My eyes widened. Had he NOT just hit me with an insult...? "Wh-What?"

"I said your beautiful, scars and all. Your eyes sparkle like the sea. Your hair is perfect. And your lips..."

He leaned in gently and I did the same, squeezing my eyes closed shut. Our lips met and sparks flew. He rested his hand on my back, pulling me worry and thus deepening the kiss.

Slowly, we pulled away, his tongue still lolling out of his mouth. A smiled, a deep pink spreading across my face.

"I love you..." I murmured, and he pulled me closer once again, setting on hand on the back of mine, and the other on my cheek. His fingertips brushed right past the bumps of my scars.

"I love more than the world itself and all it's stars. I love your perfections, your imperfections, everything, because they all come together to make you. And you..." He took a deep breath, staring into my eyes. "You are beautiful."

I got chocked up at the beauty of his words ; so much to a point where I started crying. He stared at me worriedly for a moment, then saw my giggles and smiles of happiness behind the happiness, and he chuckled gently as well as embraced me. I cried lightly into his shoulder, then felt a twinge of sympathy when I realized I had lied to him...

No, I told myself. No.

Lies. That's what your made of. That's all you've ever been made of.

No, I don't cut!

No, I'm not abused!

No, those kids are actually quite nice to me!

I'm done telling lies...

-Sky's POV-

Ty's scars are...part of him. Which makes them beautiful.

Everything I said was true. I guess I did pretty well, since he burst into tears. Honestly, I was talking from my heart.

Tears were still pouring from his eyes when suddenly he backed up from our hug, a guilty look on his face.

I raised my hand, slowly wiping the tears from his face as he took a deep breath.

"Sky...I haven't been...entirely...truthful."

I frowned as he raised his own hand, setting it on the floor in between us. On it was bandage, seeping with crimson red liquid. My face fell in despair as I slowly unraveled it, staring down at the deep gash...