Chapter 34 - Creak

-Chapter 34-

-Sky's POV-

I pulled up on Seto's long, sleek driveway, surprised by the mansion he had. It towered tall and proud, looking down, as if asking 'You think your better than ME?! HA!'

I stepped out of the car, pulling the key out if the hole as I went. Ian had already yanked them out, and was opening the door for the others. I did the same for my group.

"We didn't need this many fucking people..." I muttered under my breath, yanking the door open. Ian seemed convinced we did though, which scared me.

"Lets go.." I muttered, shoving my hands into my pockets. Frankly, I was mad at Ian. I mean, I know this is Seto we're talking about here, but if Ty woke up right now...I wouldn't be there for him.

I tried to push the thought aside, reminding myself that Ian felt just as lost as I did. He didn't have his love by his side either. We were both dealing with this, and I had to keep that in mind. Ty would probably wake up , there was no guarantee with Seto.

I gazed up again to see Ian, who was struggling to open the door with his keys. "Freaking bal-got it!" He cried out, throwing open the door. I heard a loud yip, and my eyebrows shot up. As far as I know, Seto and Ian don't have a dog...

-Jason's POV- (I do dat!!!)

I watched with amusement as Ian shoved the door open, only to be met by a barking...metal...dog?

"Friend! Friend!!!" Pewface cried, startling both me and Bash. The watermelon tightened his grip around my waist; I guess he still doesn't trust that dog.

The metal dogs head creaked loudly as it turned towards Pewface. For once, Pewface sat on his butt and wagged his tail obediently.

The dog slowly got up, causing Ian to stop petting him. I got a clear look at his name tag from that angle.

"Guys, meet Creak." Ian said, kneeling down next to the dog and scratching under its rusted ear. He looked up, probably seeing our confused eyes. "What? Oh yeah. Seto got into an inventing faze for a while, using his spells to make some pretty damn amazing things. When he asked me what he should make, I said I've always wanted a dog ever since my childhood one died." He gestured to Creak "So he invented this little guy. We named him Creak because he needed oil when he first came to life, he was creaking so badly."

A small smile spread across his face as he continued to scratch the back of the dogs ear. It continued to yip, pouncing on his hand whenever he took it away.

-Sky's POV-

I was wrapped up in Ian's story, that is, until my phone went off obviously.

I blushed, stuffing my hand into my pocket to fish it out.

"Sorry, I'll get this." I muttered, quickly walking behind the van in the driveway.

"Hello, Adam?" Asked Jerome's familiar voice on the other line.

"Hey, bacca. Why do you sound so sound?" I questioned, my face twisting up in worry.

"I-It's Mitch...he was attacked by some men...they asked for Ty. He's bleeding pretty bad from a gash the gun gave him. I'm pretty worried..."

I groaned. "ANOTHER injury?"

"I know..." Jerome sounded like he was about to burst into tears. Suddenly, I realized something. If I went back home, then I could be there for Ty when he wakes up!

"Hey Jerome, I'll come over. Has Ty woken up yet?"

"Um...no. Why?"

"No reason." I smirked.

~Authors Note~

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wasn't in the writing mood today.

I have 4 Halloween one shots planned.

1. With all of Team Crafted, a squid apocalypse comes and everyone has to fight. Has Merome, SkyLox, Brodil, Bason (every ship from WoA)

2. Short one shot about Sky and his fear of spider. Only SkyLox

3. (Fan Requested) Ty keeps going out at night in Halloween so Sky follows him. Middle-length, since I don't have much planned behind it.

4. Of course, ill find some way to craft a fanfic out of their Hallween special. YES! I LOVE HOW MUCH THEY TALKED ABOUR SKYLOX!!! *has seizure on the floor*

Okay, so here's the deal. I can do anything from 1 of these to all 2. If I do more than one i will create a new books for them. Good? Good. All of them will be coming out either the day before Halloween or on Halloween.

Please get your opinions to me ASAP so I can start working. Thanks Angels!!