Chapter 21 - The Nightmare

-Chapter 21-

Me and Ty sat on our bed, joking around and cuddling. I felt pretty bad for him. He couldn't even stand without someone helping him up.

"Hey." I cooed suddenly in the middle of a 'Do she have a booty?!' Joke. He looked up at me, flopping his hair cutely. "How are ya feeling?"

"Really good, actually. I'm so excited to get out..." I smiled uncontrollably and kissed his forehead quickly. "You'll be out soon, I promise."

-Time Skip, 3 Days-

-Ty's POV-

I sat on my bed, smiling down at my PC, which rang a buzzed every time I logged onto Skype. Most of it was Sky. This was how we interacted when it was visiting hours.

-Another Skype Conversation-

Me : Hey! Guess what?

<3 : What? U sound rly excited.

Me : I am!!! IM GETTING OUT TODAY!

<3 : Fantastic! I'll get the house ready. Can u get out now, or do I have to wait to get u during visiting hours?

Me : Idk. I'll ask. Love you baby.

<3 : Faggot, waste of air.

I blinked my eyes furiously, unable to read what he just wrote. I closed my eyes to keep in the tears which were fighting their way out.

Finally, I flicked them open, just to reread the text.

<3 : Love you, babe.

I slowly raised my hand to my head. It's just the depression...taking over... I thought to myself, shaking my head furiously. Adam DOES really love me. He's not dating you out of pity...he wouldn't...

I turned to the nurse who staring down at her clipboard, her/his face hidden in the dark.

"Excuse me, when can I get out?"

"Hm...?" The voice asked absentmindedly, and I gasped at the familiar face of...

Ms.Katherine.

"You?!" I cried out, and she just laughed, slowly snaking her way over to me. She grabbed my left and pinned it, forcing our lips to connect in a disgusting, slimy kiss.

"And me." Slurred a terrifyingly familiar voice. I gasped and looked up to see Luke stumbling over to us in his normal, drunken manor. He grabbed my other arm, forcing Katherine away. He grabbed my left arm and sat in my lap, making continuous thrusting motions.

I bit my tongue to hold back a moan and cried out "YOUR BOTH IN JAIL! STOP IT!" I went from a powerful scream to a mere whimper "Please stop."

Both Luke and Katherine leaned in closed, each taking one ear to position their mouth at.

"We'll never leave you, Ty." They both growled at the same time, and I broke into tears. They spilled, hot and burning down my face.

"Please..." I whimpered. "STOP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bolted up, clutching the sheets close. I felt two gentle arms wrap around me, and I looked up to see Adams caring eyes staring into mine.

"S-Sky..." I whimpered. I slowly raised my hand to my face to feel it hot and wet. I must be crying. My voice was sore and raw ; I was screaming for them to stop in my sleep.

"Ty..." Adam cooed, cradling my gently and I grabbed his chest and buried my head in it. "It was just a dream, baby, I promise. They're not getting out."

Waste Of Air (SkyLox)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें