Chapter 11 - Please Go

-Chapter 11-

-Nobody's POV-

There were loud thumping noises, and Ty winced at each one. Sky noticed and quickly jumped up from their lying down position, grabbing Ty's hand and forcing him up well. He pulled Ty into a tight hug, feeling the shiver of his bones with each louder bang.

The door burst open, and on the other side of the it stood Luke, one hand on his head and the other resting against the doorframe. He had his head down, so he didn't see the mess of the room.

"Hey faggot..." He muttered, only half there. His hands and legs moved like he was tipsy, probably from hangover. "Make my breakfast yet?"

"I-Im sorry!" Cried Ty, eyes wide. If Luke didn't look up, he wouldn't see the mess...and he wouldn't get in trouble...."I'll get to that right away, sorry, sir!"

"SORRY?!" Cried Luke, a mix of a shout and a growl. He did something Ty dreaded. He looked up, staring Ty in the eyes with a burning fire.

His eyes widened as he looked around, seeing the water that spilled over the floor. Sky hugged Ty even closer as Luke's eyes surveyed the room, the fire burning brighter and with more passion.

"What..." He murmured, turning in a 160 direction to see the entire room "the...hell..." He turned back to us, the shadows under his eyes seemed darker as he narrowed his eyes in anger. "What the hell happened?!"

"I-Im sorry!" Ty stuttered. His body shook and shuddered. He was terrified of Luke, even during his hangovers. His drunken stages were much worse, but still...

He tried to focus on Sky's fast, nervous heartbeat, which was pressed against his ear. The steady tapping made him feel better, more comfortable. He placed both hands on Adams chest, huddling close.

"W-We were g-goofing around, a-and it j-just h-h-happened!" He finished.

Luke looked pissed as hell. His breath was fast and stamped, like he might turn into a wolf any second. He stared at Ty with sparks of anger and death mixed in his eyes.

Suddenly, he smiled. He just...smiled evilly, like he had the best devious plan of all time.

"Okay then. I'll be right back." He said and turned around, slamming the door behind him as he walked out.

Ty and Adam exchanged confused looks, but Ty was still shaking uncontrollably. If he knew Luke ; and he did ; this wasn't going to end anywhere good.

"Are you okay...?" Adam whispered, playing with Deadlox's hair. Ty nodded slowly, but then the sickening feeling of nausea began to fight its way up his throat. He tried hard to contain it, but he knew he couldn't.

"Not again...' He muttered. Sky stared at him with worried eyes, but too late realized what was happening. Ty lurched forward, hanging over a especially wet spot on the floor. He gagged for a few moments, then proceeded to empty his stomach. He felt gentle arms wrap around him in a gentle hug as he continued without control.

As soon as he got back up, Sky lifted him up and set him in his own lap. He brushed Ty's bangs out of his eyes and gave him a gentle kiss, no matter HOW bad the headphoned teenagers breath smelled (it was pretty bad...).

Ty rested his head on Adams shoulder, once again listening close to the sound of his heart beating like his favorite song.

BANG!

Suddenly, the door burst open. Luke stood on the side, smiling crazily at them.

"Luke...?" Ty asked slowly, his voice once again shaking, some from the vile that had worked it way up its throat, some from fear.

"I have a present , Ty." Chuckled Ty. He pulled something out from behind his back, and raised it up. Both Adam and Ty gasped at the cooking pan that sat on his arms, the material glinting in the shining lights of the room.

Luke surged forward, fully in Ty's face. "Hope you like my gift." He hissed. Without warning, he grabbed Ty from Sky's grip. He picked Adam up by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the wall.

Sky's head bounced against the wall with a light thud, and his vision swam and blurred. But Adam didn't care. He was just paying attention to the sound s that echoed throughout the room.

There was a loud BANG, a whimper, then silence.

"TY!!!" Screamed Adam once his vision cleared. He saw the limp body fall, ramming against the wall. Immediately he scrambled up and next to his love.

He slowly and shakily raised a hand to Ty's forehead and felt a large bump. He winced as he realized that Ty's head was still burning hot.

-Sky's POV (Yes, I know, I know, again)

I can't believe Ty was unconscious because of...HIM. I growled with determination and set myself between the two brothers, protecting Ty with my arms.

"Stay out of things you don't understand!!!" Luke snapped, holding the pan like a baseball bat. His legs, arms and eyes twitched like a madman.

"I understand plenty! You abuse him!!!" I cried. I heard a low groan behind me, and I realized Ty was slowly coming too.

Luke let out a evil laugh ; one I will never forget. "Oh, so your NOT as clueless as I thought you were. I don't care! Stay out of this, or I'll knock you out too!"

"No."

"Ugh..." Ty groaned from behind them. He was coming too, and I had no plan, other than to get us out of the house as soon as possible...

What a genius, right?

Luke raised the pan high above his head, and I got ready for a mind-splitting pain in the head.

-Ty's POV-

I slowly opened my eyes after getting knocked out, and everything was a messy blur. I looked up, to see a swimming character blocking me (definitely Sky) and another figure, which held something in its hands...

"NO!' I cried, and before Adam could protest, I jumped up and threw myself at the threatening man. Luke squirmed and twitched under me, but I refused to let him up.

"You can abuse me, FINE! But NOT my friends. Especially NOT Adam!!!" I cried angrily. Luke suddenly stopped squirming, a devious smile dancing across his lips.

I gasped in pain as I felt a hand wrap around my neck, cutting off all air supplies.

Luke continued to grin as he got up, moving over to the wall. He started ramming me against it, a favorited move of his.

Sky stood there, continuously shouting at Luke to release me. I gave him eyes that clearly begged "Just go. Please, just go."