Chapter 25 - Unsettling News

I have a few announcements so bear with meh here!

1. I'm officially set on making a Halloween one shot and posting it ON HALLOWEEN! But I can't think of a good idea. I wanted to play it along with Sleeping With Sirens "Dead Walker Texas Ranger" but a SkyLox supporter already took it :(

If you guys have a good idea that you don't mind me using ples private message me it! (So others don't see it!)

-Time Skip, A Week Or So Later-

-Sky's POV-

I'm starting to get a little worried about Ty. Those whole 'dizzy vision and headaches' faze should have ended a few days ago, but they haven't. I called the doctor this morning, scared about Ty's health.

"Don't worry about it." She reassured "If it's still happening in a couple of days, bring him in. It might just take a little while for it to work."

"Oh, okay...thank you!"

"Oh course. Have a nice day!"

"You too. Bye."

That had helped, but it still hadn't cured my fear of Ty being sick. I sat, watching him intently as he flipped mindlessly through the chapters.

"What show are you looking for?" I asked slowly. He just shrugged and continued for a few clips before answering.

"Anything interesting."

"Can we watch a scary movie?" I suddenly blurted. I knew I was bad with scary things ; I mean, lets face it, I scream my head off at a SPIDER! Ur if it got Ty scared too, that would give us an excuse to cuddle even closer together.

"U-Um sure!" Ty said, shivering a little. I grinned massively on the inside, maybe this would work!!!

"Come here." I cooed, lifting my arm up welcomingly. Slowly he scooted over to me, then grabbed the remote.

-Time Skip-

We decided to watch Chuckie, since Ty had never seen it. I had, so I knew what was going to happen. Ty didn't.

(A/N Sorry...only horror movie I know. That and Carrie...which I've never seen and I don't know the story line so meh! Btw I haven't seen Chuckie either but I know the story line)

He buried his head into my side more than once, and gagged multiple times. I squeezed him tight and closer to me.

Suddenly, the TV started to fuzz. Me and Ty exchanged confused glances.

"Something wrong with your TV?" Ty asked, giving it a skeptical gaze. I shook my head. The last time I checked, nothing had been wrong with my television.

After a few minutes, the fizzing stopped and It landed on the News channel, which was showing a petite woman with her hair done up and a sound stick in her hand. Her face was scribbled with concern.

"Breaking news." She said with a grave face "Recently we received a report of young Luke Lox, who has broken out of jail with the assistance of this woman." Two pictures popped up onto the screen, one of Luke, the other of.... Ms.Katherine.

-Ty's POV-

N-No...

This isn't happening! They're gone! They...couldn't have...

I was shaking, barely hearing the TV anymore. Something about staying in doors. They didn't need to tell me twice!

Sky looked down at me with a worried face, but I didn't even nervous. I was too busy crying into my hands.

"E-Everywhere I go..." I sobbed, looking up at Adam with red eyes. "He's there. Always follows." I forced my head back and in between my arms, feeling my back rise and fall with the heavy sobs that were escaping my mouth.

"Oh, baby..." Sky promised, wrapping his arms around me. "They won't get you again, okay? I promise."

I nodded slowly, looking back up into his comforting eyes.

"I-I trust you."

"Good. Now lets get back to Chuckie, shall we?"