I'm Quiting WoA!!! - lol Please Read-

Hey guys!

I know I've been a pain lately, on the whole not-uploading thing. And I truly apologized to that. I realized that writing was getting harder and harder to do purely because I just don't enjoy it. I asked my parents, friends and teachers all what I should do and every single one suggested the same thing thing-

Take a break.

I think there's method to their madness (listening to King by Lauren Aquilina) and I've decided, after a long thought, to take it in. I'm quitting the story.

-lol gave you all a heart attack!-

FOR A WEEK! I'll be back next Wednesday! I'm sorry about all of this, I know it's truly a pain for everyone, but the major thing with writing for me is that I take pure joy from doing it. When I start to feel pressured to write or think, that's when I know I'm pushing myself too hard because it just doesn't happen that often for me.

Now, this isn't that bad. Originally, WoA 2 was going to come out a month after I got this story out. Because I'm taking this week off, along with all the other days, it's officially being shortened to 2 weeks instead of a whole month.

I'll still be uploading, too! There are quite a few one-shots I've been dying to get to (don't judge. : Sototallylittlewood one and a Drake + Armen, aka RejectedShotGun)

So yes, look forward to those. I'm really excited about this, I'm happy to getting a break as well. I hope you all understand.

Byeeeee!!!

Love,

Angel/Sarah <3