Chapter 22 - SMUT!!!

-Chapter 22-

(WARNING : SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!! I JUST DID THIS FOR YOU! I can't write this again...sorry guys, but it's easier to read than write...)

-Sky's POV-

I opened the door to our new home, smiling down at a giddy Ty. His hair flopped around as he gave a happy jump and skip into the new kitchen. He leaned down, resting his elbow on the new granite counter top island. He flipped his hair lightly, his eyes sparkling in the light.

"I'm so happy to be out of the hospital." He sighed, closing his eyes in bliss.

I laughed gently at the sight, walking around to Ty's side of the kitchen. Ty reached up, draping his arms around my neck. He pulled down, bringing my into a tiny kiss. But naw, I wouldn't have it. I grabbed his back and forced him closer, thus deepening the kiss. I licked his lower lip, asking for entrance. His lips parted, and I was able to slip my tongue in. I explored every part of his mouth, making him moan lightly. That turned me on, hearing Ty moan...

I didn't want to push it. I knew Luke had, in all probability, been pretty rough on Ty in this category. Plus Katherine...

I decided the take a chance and let my hands travel a little lower. I let them keep traveling until one brushed Ty's bum, the other brushed his member.

He gasped and jumped back, looking a little nervous.

I held up my hands in defeat and said "You don't have too if you don't want to. I know Katherine was...pretty bad."

He nodded slowly, then looked down at his feet. "Can you promise me something?"

I lifted his chin using my index finger and my middle finger, forcing him to look at me. "Of course."

"Just...go gentle. She...and Luke...they never did, and..." He trailed off, and I could tell he was nervous. I didn't want to push Ty to do something he wasn't comfortable with, but at the same time, he couldn't go his whole life without doing it.

I nodded and whispered "I promise." He smiled and nodded, and I leaned in for another kiss. I was confident that I could make Ty happy without making him scared or scar him even more.

I grabbed his wrists and pushed him gently against the wall, all while holding the kiss. I forced my tongue into his mouth, exploring it thoroughly before I started sucking on his tongue. He moaned and shook in pleasure.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his headphones, slowly removing them from around his neck. While I did, he began to remove my shirt. Soon enough, both he and I were both shirtless.

He bent down and grabbed the zipper of my jeans with his teeth. He pulled down, bringing the zipper with him. I helped him push them down.

He ran his finger down my bulge, making me groan lightly. He leaned down, giving the head a quick kiss. Then he got up, staring me straight in the eyes.

"Fucking tease." I growled, and he laughed. I leaned in and began to trace kisses down his neck, making him moan. I hit his sweet spot and began to nibble on it, making him moan even louder. I laughed and pushed him onto the couch, getting on top of him.

I played with his nipples as I licked down his stomach, stopping at his own member. To tease him, I stopped for a few long seconds before finally ripping his jeans off his legs and tearing his boxers in half. His member sprung up, hard from need. I could feel myself being the same way.

I began to lick my way up it, earning many more moans from Ty, which turned me on. I licked the head, making Ty throw back his head in pleasure.

Finally, I took the entire thing in my mouth and began sucking wildly up and down. Ty gasped and moaned as I went faster and faster.

"Sky!!!" He cried out, gripped the sides of the sofa. "I'm gonna..." He was interrupted by me moving up, just sucking the head. I rolled it around in my mouth, lolling my tongue around the tip. He let out a loud groan.

"I'm gonna-" he tried to repeat, but it was too late. It came in almost bucket loads. I swallowed almost all of it.

"Okay, my turn." I said, smiling. He nodded and got up. We switched placed, him now on top of me and me on the bottom.

Ty wasted no time. He took off my boxers in one move and took the entire thing in his mouth, going faster and faster with each suck. It didn't take me too long before I came.

We switched positions once again, him in the bottom and me positioned at his entrance. I looked up at him, and he slowly gave me the 'go ahead' nod.

Slowly, I pushed my head in, making Ty throw back his head and mon.

"Ah, Adam...it hurts..."

"I know baby, I promise, it'll pass."

I pushed more and more in until Ty's groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. I smiled and pulled out, slowly pushing back in again and and again until I was going so fast it was a blur.

"Sky!" Ty cried out, gripping the sides of the couch, his knuckles becoming a pure white.

We both threw back our heads and moaned, coming at the same time.

"Oh, good god..." Ty muttered, attempting to sit up. He winced and immediately laid back down.

I laughed and sat down next to him, intwining our hands once again. "Sorry, baby, did I hurt you?"

He laughed lightly and laid down, his head on my chest "A little. I don't mind. One problem though..."

I looked at him, a little nervous. "What...?"

"I don't like I can get up to the bedroom..."

We both laughed, and I got up. He looked up at me with questioning eyes, then squealed when I wrapped my arms under his body and picked him up bridal style.

He wrapped his arms around my neck in fear and snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hey, hey." I laughed "I've got you. You won't fall." Slowly, he pulled his head out to find that we were already in the bedroom. I stumbled over to the bed and plopped him down, earning a quick kiss as we parted. I smiled and jumped in after him, pulling the covers up to our necks. I held out my hand, and he did the same. We intertwined our fingers, squeezing each others hands.

"I love you..." I whispered and pulled him closer, snuggling. "I love you too..." He murmured into my chest, and we both slowly drifted off into sleep land...

Waste Of Air (SkyLox)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें