Chapter 32 - The Day of Seto's Death

-Sky's POV-

I sat next to Ty, holding his hand and giving it a little squeeze every once and a while. It for his comfort, sure, but it was more for me.

I took a long sip of my tea, contemplated everything. I shifted my legs so I was sitting in a fung shwea position (see what I did there?).

I put my cup down and picked up Ty, positioning him so his head was on my shoulder. I brushed the hair tenderly out his face and smiled at his light pale skin. I have his hand a little peck before turning back to the group.

They were talking about some random shit that wasn't important. I barely paid attention ; until I realized Ant was repeatedly asking if I was okay.

(A/N okay so I read up on Sparkant, since I don't watch their vids. I got one main thing ; Sparklez is the "female", or weaker male, in the relationship. Well, I DONT WANT THAT! To me, I think Ant is the female. Kill me. I'm doin it. CAN'T TAME MEEE!")

"Are you okay, Sky? Your really zoning out."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I watched with envy as Jordan grabbed Ant around the waist, pulling him into his lap. He then continued to plant small kissing on Ants cheek and mouth, making them both smile.

I wanted to be doing that to Ty right now. I actually wanted him to wake up and cry, because then I can hold him close and cuddle with him. I know that sounds really mean, but I love comforting him. When I comfort him, I also comfort myself in some way. I love holding his tiny body in my arms ; it feels like everyone I have ever wanted, needed and had is right there in my embrace. I couldn't feel that right now...

Quietly, I picked up Ty limp body and began to rock it slowly back and forth, back and forth, falling into a steady pattern for the comforting movement.

"I love you..." I whispered in Ty's ear, making him stir and seemingly bury himself deeper in my chest. I laughed lightly and brushed the hair once again out of his eyes.

Ant, Jordan, Jason, Bash, Tyler, Bodil, Brice, Mat, Mitch and Jerome all watched as a single tear slid down my face. One single thought I had been avoiding slipped into my mind, causing me to cry...

What if I hadn't been there to catch him?

He would've fallen, cracked his head open and died. We had been so lucky, but what if we hadn't? What if I didn't catch him..?

I tried to deny the thoughts, keeping an eye on the him that was real and now. That is, until Mitch suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, had anyone seen Ian or Seto in a while?"

We all shook our heads no. I remembered the way Ian had acted earlier ; all closed and bottled up, like he refused to fully be there...

"Your right, biggums..." Jerome muttered, giving Mitch a little squeeze. "We should go check on them..."

Everyone nodded in agreement. I got up, reluctantly leaving Ty. I was holding his hand, and as I got up, I slowly and gently let it drop to his stomach.

We all tiptoed over to the door, and Brice opened it slowly and quickly.

The first thing we heard was Ian repeatedly murmuring "You've gotta wake up...you've gotta wake up...you've gotta wake up..."

We all exchanged confused glances, but continued to tiptoe down the stairs. Every time someone's foot would make the floorboard squeak, we would send him a death glare.

When we got to the bottom, the site nearly broke my heart. Ian sat, holding Seto's pale hand to his heart. Seto lay all curled up in a chair, barely moving, other than the occasional shiver. His skin looked like it had been drained of all color.

"I love you and you've gotta wake up!" Ian cried a little louder, holding Seto's hand even closer. I could clearly see the tears that were starting to roll down his face.

"Ian....buddy...." I heard Ant mutter, and Ian's head spun around at the speed of light. He stared at us in horror.

"How-Why..."

"Relax." Mitch cooed, opening his arms towards Ian in a welcoming manor. "We're gonna help, okay?" It sounded like he was giving a speech to a lost little girl, not a full grown man.

Ian nodded slowly and got up, dropping Seto's hand just like I had done earlier with Ty. He slowly walked over to us, then suddenly flew into Mitch's still open arms. He almost knocked the two males, but Jerome caught them just in time.

Ian was now bawling, the hot tears running down his face like a fountain.

-Ian's POV-

I didn't want them to figure out, because then they would ask questions, and I don't want that. Not right now. I just want my Seto back.

But I will admit it felt good to cry to my friends. Sure, it would have had been better to be cuddling with my sorcerer love, but I couldn't do that right now...

I have to say, that man is slowly Taking Over Me. (A/N Listening to Evanescence...yeah. Sue me.)

"Hey...shhhh..." Mitch cooed, stroking my hair slowly. One of his hands was interlocked with Jerome's, the other was holding me close. Probably just to insure his boyfriend he isn't cheating.

"What happened...?" Jason spoke up suddenly, looking around the room. Bash nodded and draped a lazy arm over his boyfriends shoulder.

Reluctantly, I explained Seto's little...moment with the group. They just nodded throughout it.

"We should take him to a doctor." Brice spoke up, holding Mat close. Everyone except me nodded in agreement. I just shook my head and waved my hand, dismissing the idea. "We can't."

"Why not?" Jerome asked.

"Because, if we do, they're find out about his sorcerers powers. And if they do, there's no way we can keep him from being carried away and dissected."

I looked around the room, at the faces of my many friends who were staring at me blankly.

"What do we do then?" Sparklez asked slowly, intertwining his fingers with Ants.

"I don't know...that's why I'm stressing. I have no idea how to wake him up."

I slowly walked over to Sky and Ty's little couch. I sat down on the chair I had set up next to it. I reached out my hand slowly and began threading my hand threw his thick lock of hair. I had to pull his stupid sorcerers hood down before I could, though. I hate that thing. When we first met each other, he used it to cover the scars of his battles.

(A/N SSuto one shot preview!!!)

When I first found out about them, a few months after we started dating, I swore never to let him develop any new ones anymore. At least, not alone.

I picked up his hand as I continued, giving it a short squeeze every once and a while.

"He can't die..." I murmured, turning back to my friends. "This can't be the day of Seto's death."

A/N I scared all of you half to death with the title, huh? Yeh. I do dat.

But seriously, Ima go get drunk on Merome now. OMG THE LIVE STREAM WAS SO AWESOME!

How to tell that you don't have a social life ; you spent 6 hours watching a minecrafter play, squealing whenever they say "Merome" or "Babe" or even each others name. Yeh. I do dat to.