Chapter 40 - Im Sorry Adam

~Ty's POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I looked around the dark room. It was still my room-sure-but something about it seemed...off. A cool breeze made wafted around, and I shivered and clutched onto Sky. He lay a few inches from me, his back turned. He almost hated me now.

It was pitch dark, so I inferred that it was still pretty late out. Three in the morning, maybe four. But why was it so cold? I left the window close-

BUMP

CRASH

The sounds echoed around the hall and into the room. I looked over at Sky, wishing he hadn't changed. Wishing he were still with me as HIM, not as the different guy I know now.

I wished he hadn't drifted. I wished he had hung on. I wished.

The guys had left a long time ago. The had all abandoned us, even Sky was beginning to abandon me. After he promised he never would...

I remembered Bodils stupid laugh. I missed him-and everyone else- as a friend. We were alone, and both of us were slowly fading.

I continued to mutter in my sleep that it was just the hinges knocking against the small shack we had. We had lost the house a long time ago to Mitch after we split up as a group. Him and his happy family lied there now, forgetting about us completely.

Suddenly, there was another bang, but this one sounded just like it was right outside our door. I jumped a little, making Sky shift in his sleep.

"Whose there...?" I called softly, setting myself up on my elbows. The sheets crumpled and ruffled as I moved.

"I'm back..." Echoed a creepy voice. I shuddered violently at the familiarness-I knew that voice, whose was it?

Slowly, I took my body out of bed and walked over, my feet nearly freezing at the cold floor.

I placed my hand gently on the door on, surprised at the sudden coldness. How long had it been since I had stepped outside? Weeks, maybe months. There was no need anymore. Who was waiting for us out there?

I turned it timidly, the hinges creaking at my very fingertips.

I gasped at the familiar person standing over me, cackling with joy. He held a knife in his head, the tip covered with crusted blood. I recognized the bloody knife from so long ago.

"Hey bro." Luke growled, pushing his way in and past me. He looked around, his lips still in a demented smile.

"Nice place." He snapped towards me. "I always expected you to live in a dump."

I looked away in shame.

"Awwwww....is my little bro sad? Why?" He stepped closer, the knife just inches from my heart.

He snarled and laughed at the expression on my face, probably a terrified look. He continued to laugh as he shook his head.

"I warned you." He hissed. "I warned you you could never be loved. Your just-" with a flick of the wrist, he drove the knife into my heart. The pain was unbearable and I screamed out in pure pain, clutching my stomach.

He repositioned the knife at my head and hissed in my ear "Waist of Air." With that, he cut my head open.

My last thought was that I was breaking my promise to Adam. I swore I would never leave him, and here I am, dying on the floor.

I'm so sorry, Adam.

I broke our promise.

I'm sorry.

~End of Dream~

(Thanks to CreepypastaQueen for the idea of the story!)

~Sky's POV~

I watched, worried, as Ty thrashed around in his sleep. He whimpered openly and buried his head in my chest. I rubbed comfortable circles on his back, hoping to calm him down.

Suddenly, he screamed his off and clutched his stomach. I jumped a little, but grabbed his hand and intertwined his fingers. I ran my fingers through his hair.

His eyes flipped open, and he stared up at me. Tears were clearly lined at the tips of his eyes, and his face was red and flushed. His breathing was hitched and uneven.

"S-Sky?"

I smirked. "I'm right here, I promise. And you'll be okay."

His body shuddered and shook as I rocked him gently in my arms. Shakily, he explained what happened in his dream.

"I-It was terrible Adam...everyone hated me...even you...everyone left...a-and Luke..he...he....returned....with the knife, and..." He was interrupted continuously by his uncontrollable sobs, but this time he couldn't continue.

"Shhhh..." I cooed. "It's not real. I'm here. I promise."

~Authors Note~

I felt like having something fluffy since I've been gone so long. I hoped you enjoyed! Some real action will probably go down in the next few chapters. Thanks to everyone who submitted ideas, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to include almost all of them in some way or another!