Chapter 30 - A Promise is Broken

Hey guys! Big milestone! I've officially written and posted 30 chapters for this story, as of today. That's insane! And it hasn't even been up that long!

To celebrate, I'm officially opening a One Shot book! Keep your eyes out for that sometime in the next 10 minutes (unless you reading this later, then it's already up)

Enjoy!

-Chapter 30!!!-

-Ty's POV-

My eyes fluttered open slowly, and I felt myself be squeezed even tighter in my loves arms.

Since I was too lazy to get up, I sat there, motionlessly in Sky's arms. After a while, my eyes snapped shut once again. Seconds turned into minutes, yet I still refused to open my eyes and get up.

I think I almost fell asleep again, though, but then a sleepy voice asked me "Hey...Ty..."

I opened my eyes sleepily and gave a little yawn. "Yeah..?"

"I've been thinking."

I sat up at little, blinking up at Sky.

"About what?"

"Well...your 17, which means your still a minor, so you need an 18 year old, like me, to watch you..."

I motioned for him to continue.

"B-But once that's up...what are you going to do? Your birthdays soon...two weeks." I smiled and gave him a tight squeeze. He remembered! "But after that...what? Are you going to move out?"

My eyes widened in horror and my mouth hung open a little bit. I quickly jumped into Sky's lap, startling him a bit.

"Never. Minor or not, I love you and I'm not leaving!" I stumbled a little as a new, terrifying thought came into my head. What if he WANTED me gone? "U-Unless you want me to, of course!"

A small smile danced across Sky's face, and he gave me a gentle kiss on the nose. "Never..." He murmured. "I love you...thank you so much..."

"Thank YOU! Now," I jumped off the bed, gently pushing him down and tucking him in before he could defy me. "Go back to bed. I'm gonna make the team some breakfast."

"All by yourself?!" He looked horrified. I just chuckled lightly.

"Yes, all by myself. I'll live, Adam. Go back to sleep."

Sky watched with reluncantness (totally a word) as I tiptoed lightly out the door, ready to make the dinner.

-Sky's POV-

Ty...

He promised never to leave me.

He really cares.

He really, truly cares.

It means so much...

I smiled after the door. He was right, he would be fine. I was overacting. I was still nervous about his condition not clearing up, but that was just me being downer me. He would be fine.

I hope...

I slowly reclosed my eyes and let the sleep over come my body.

-Ty's POV-

I whistled, bouncing around the kitchen as I worked. I was in a happy mood ; no sign of Luke, no dizzy visions, and everyone was here. At first I had hated the idea of not having the house to ourselves ; no fun at all. But then I heard the Brotato and Bodil moaning last night, and I knew I had nothing to worry about.

As I was mixing the pancake batter bowl, things started to go terribly wrong. It hit me in one big wave, and I had zero control over it. My head felt like it was being banged it tambourines. My vision was slowly fading. Worst of all, I was standing at the island, which had no sides that poked out for me to support myself with. I knew I wouldn't make it to the table without fainting.

"Sky...!" I called out, my vision still swimming. Nothing. I could feel my world rapidly fading away. I was becoming terrified.

"SKY!" I called a lot louder. That's when I heard a bang, a crash, then a "COMING!"

"PLES...HURRY.." I was becoming incredibly hard to hold onto consciousness. Then, all in one, like a snap of the thing fingers, I felt myself falling. I was unconscious before I even hit the floor.

My last thought was, Im gonna crack my head open, and I'm going to die, right here right now, when I promised Sky I would never leave him.

I'm so sorry...

-Authors Note-

OH CLIFFHANGER!!! IM TERRIBLE!!

Anyway the first one shot in the series will be SkyMU, BECAUSE THAT ONES DONE, OKAY?! I promise, I'm working on like 3 Skulox one shots right now, 1 Merome, 1 SSuto, and I'm about to start a Brodil40 XD YAY!