Chapter 19 - Moving

-Chapter 19-

-Sky's POV-

I woke up slowly, blinking my eyes furiously. At first, I forgot where I was and started to panic. Then I remember the happenings of the day before and let out a sigh of relief. I shifted my eyes to Ty, who was fast asleep in in my arms. I smiled uncontrollably at his steady breaths and happy smile plastered on his face. I kissed his cheek lightly, making him shift and snuggle deeper into my chest. I felt his nose in my stomach, tickling me. I let out a smile chuckle and a grin.

"How long?" Asked a sudden voice, making me jump a few feet in the air. Ty shifted uncomfortably in my arms, turning on his other side, facing away from me. He still lay in my tight, caring grip.

I looked up to see the nurse who had helped us with Katherine standing there. She darted her eyes up at us from her clipboard,

"Two weeks, two days. One day before he was stabbed." I said slowly, playing with his hair as I talked. It pained me to remember him limp and lifeless in my arms, me unable to help in any way.

The nurse nodded slowly. A larger, warmer smile danced across her lips.

"I'm Emma, by the way." She said, stretching one hand out to me. I took it and shook firmly. "You alright know my name."

Once again, Emma smiled. I was surprised she smiled so much. "Well, I have good news. Tyler-"

"Ty."

"Right. Ty. Well, TY won't be able to leave for a few days, but tomorrow we're allowing you too a day out. You can do something together. He has to be in a wheelchair, though. We can't have a replay of yesterday, can we?" I forced a smile, nodding slowly. I swear to god, it won't happen again as long as I'm alive.

"Fantastic. I do have a little...something to show him."

She smiled once again and cocked her head, giving me a confused look. "What?"

-FlashBack-

I sat at Ty's desk, tapping my pencil impatiently. It had been a week since Ty got stabbed. A week since I heard his voice. A week since Luke had been hauled off to jail for child abuse.

A long, hard week.

Two things had never left my mind. Never let me sleep, never let me think clearly, never let me do something nice without sighing in anguish.

One, will he ever wake up? I don't know what I would do if he didn't. They said he had lost a large amount of blood, but not enough to kill him. They said, in time, he would wake up and be fine.

Two, even when he did wake up, where would we go? We couldn't live here. I had tried time and time again to get rid of the alcohol smell. I just couldn't. It had been burned into the house for over eleven years. I wasn't surprised it was nearly impossible to get out.

I rubbed my head, sitting at the desk. My head racked and my gears turned like wild.

Gotta get a house...gotta get a house...

I remembered Mitch's idea. BUY a house! Maybe I could do that. With my savings, plus the money Team Crafted kicked in (those guys are awesome) and the amount that Ty's parents had left him, we had more than enough to buy the house and live off of the money for a while, AT LEAST a few months. Definitely enough time for Ty to fully recover, if he ever did.

Immediately, I grabbed the phone and typed in the number u was thinking of.

"Hello, welcome to the AMS, or the Agency Moving Services! How may I help you?"

"Hello. I'm looking for a reasonably priced house with one bedroom, two bathrooms, a kitchen, the works."

I heard a chuckle on the the other side, and then she continued "I have a list of options within your area. Would you like to meet up to look at them?"

"Yes, please."

-Time Skip (Still in Flashback)

I gaped up at the house that stood before me. It had been three days, in which we had looked at over ten houses, yet none of them seemed right. I was starting to lose hope in ever finding me and Ty the picture-perfect place. I might have to settle for just okay, but I didn't want to do that. I wanted to find something absolutely FANTASTIC to make up for Ty's shitty life.

"Hello!" Cried Sally, the peppy saleswoman I had been meeting with the past few days. I gave her a half-attention wave, still having my attention on the giant house in front of me.

"Like it?" Sally asked, giggling. I nodded. "Magnificent."

"Well then, why don't we go take a look!"

-End of FlashBack-

I smiled down at Ty, remembering the day I bought the house for the two of us.

"Wake up soon, Ty." I whispered "I have a special surprise for you."

~Authors Note~

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Okay...so here's the bad news. Yesterday, I was getting out of the car when my aunt closed the door on my fingers. It REALLY hurts! So I had a little trouble writing this. So...yeah. Ouch.

Also, I've been reading WAAAYYY to much Percy Jason, and I was wondering, what would a pairing between Grover and Percy be...? If you guys have an idea, could you share it? I might make a one shot. Idk.

Bye! Comment! Review! Like! Promoting myself!