"Yeah, if all they want to do right now is piss you off, then don't give in." Scott said to him.

"They're just trying to get to you." Madison patted Isaac's back as he opened his locker.

"It's not just me." Isaac stated as Madison spotted Lydia at her locker. Aiden was standing next to the locker in a flirtatious kind of way. Madison furrowed her eyebrows as jealously took over her body.

"What about tonight?" Madison heard Aiden asked her.

"Nope. Studying." Lydia said to him as she closed her locker. Madison and Lydia had plans that night, actually.

"I could help you." Aiden stated. This guy was totally desperate.

"Do you have an IQ over 170?" Lydia asked him as she faced towards him.

"Okay." Aiden nodded. "Then you can help me." Lydia chuckled. "Tonight then."

"No way." She smiled before parting his chest and walking away.

Aiden's eyes landed on Madison watching the exchange, and he smirked. He winked at the brunette before walking away. "Let me at him." Madison snapped as she tried to run after him, but Scott held her back.

"And now they're getting to you too." Isaac smirked at Madison.

*

Lydia spotted Madison walking outside towards her locker. "Hey, cutie." Lydia smiled as she walked up to Madi. "We're still on for tonight, right?"

"I don't know, are we?" Madison asked her as she opened her locker.

"Of course." Lydia frowned, not understanding. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"Because you were looking pretty cozy with Aiden in the hallway." Madison answered, grabbing a book and putting it into her bag.

"Is someone jealous?" A big smile appeared on Lydia's face.

"No." Lydia sent her a look. "Okay, fine, maybe I was a little jealous. I have the right to be jealous." Madison smiled at Lydia. "I just got you back. I'm not losing you again."

"And you won't lose me." Lydia winked at her secret lover. "I promise."

"Did you guys know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day?" Stiles questioned the two girls as he walked over to them. "That's every day a dead baby, girls. Every day!" Madison and Lydia sent him a confused look. "Hey, wanna know what today is? It's dead baby day. Oh, wait. That's every day, because everyday is dead baby day. Yay!"

"Why are you telling us this?" Madison asked him, more confused now then ever.

"Because Scott's dealing with the alpha twins." Stiles answered. Lydia's eyes widened. "You don't know about the twins?"

"Alphas?" Lydia asked him.

Madison nodded. "Ethan and Aiden."

"Oh yeah." Lydia's eyes widened even more as she nodded. "Yeah, I knew about them."

"Okay, okay. Good." Stiles smiled as he continued to talk. "So look, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes."

"Oh yeah!" Madison nodded and Stiles smiled even larger. "Ancient people love things that come in threes."

"So maybe first it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs."

Lydia sent him a look. "I own a little dog." Stiles nodded. "I'm not getting rid of my dog."

"Would you just think about getting rid your your dog?" Stiles asked her as Madison punched him in the shoulder. "Ow!"

"No." Lydia shook her head. "And by the way, you cannot discern a pattern by a single data point." Lydia explained to him.

Madison nodded. "Yeah, so you might want to stop trying."

"So what?" Stiles asked here "I'm just supposed to sit here and wait for someone else to die? I'm just supposed to sit there and watch them die? Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me?"

Madison narrowed her eyes at him. "Wither?"

"You know what I mean." Stiles spoke again. "Die in just a hideously awful, strangling, head-bashing, throat cutting kind of way."

"That is a visual that I didn't exactly need." Madison sighed.

"Maybe it's not your job." Lydia stated. "You said it yourself. They were strangled with a garrote. That's a human thing to do, so..."

"Maybe just leave the figuring out part to someone who's human." Madison finished for her .

"You mean someone like my dad?" Stiles asked the two of them.

"No, we mean your dad." Lydia answered. She rolled her eyes. "The sheriff." The bell rang and the two walked off to their class.

Word Count - 1315
Author's Note -
I'm back with another chapter! And of course I will involve what our two ladies do when they hand out later that day in the next chapter, or the one after that. Don't you all fret. I'm really happy that I got to write Lydia turning Aiden down for Madison, because they really just deserve to be with each other. I'm so in love with this ship, and even tho Lydia is super insecure about how she feels for Madison, I believe everything will work out in the end.
So in one of the chapters, a reader commented that they wanted to see a little bit of Malia and Madison, so I might add that like later on, because you all want jealous Lydia as well. So expect that when Malia comes in.
Don't forget to vote and comment what you want in future chapters.
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞