epilogue

(a/n: this is the last chapter omg i'm sorry for leaving you like that in the last chapter i love you guys rly tho i promise
but yeah this is more of a summary of how everyone ended up from their own pov,  rather than like the other chapters. hope u enjoy!!
p.s. im so sorry for not updating for TWO WHOLE MONTHS NOW wow it feels longer but i had holidays so i like went to poland then school started up and now it's all chill- or well, more chill than it was at the beginning of the school year. I'M A YEAR 8 CHIDL NOW BE PROUD)

INDIE;

Everything was great. It still is. And I'm glad for that. It's been roughly five years since I left everything behind in England, then went back. I was 31 years old now, and I was engaged with a child on the way already. It turned out that Phil really wasn't the right person for me, and that I did the right thing, leaving England and coming here, to Canada.

It was honestly a great place. Canada, I mean. The guy I'm engaged to, Luke Quinn, was actually only in Canada for holiday. But when we met, he already had to go back to England, where he originally lived. I travelled back with him, taking the chance to meet up with Dan and Phil, to catch up in person rather than via Skype or just text.

I was grateful. After roughly two weeks of staying in England, staying and Dan and Phil's apartment, I left to go back to Canada. Luke and I kept in touch, and I decided to move back to England. Dan and Phil were happy, because now we could just meet up whenever we'd like to rather than waiting for weeks or even months at a time to see each other in person. Even I was happy to be back in England; it was like I never really left.

I stayed at Dan and Phil's again, while I looked for an apartment. Dan had a boyfriend (he was bi, he came out to Phil soon after I left and called me to come out to me as well), and his name was Mark. Phil had a girlfriend, Natalie, and they were happy together as far as I could see.

Soon after, Luke and I became close friends, until he gathered the courage to ask me out. Of course, I said yes. We dated for roughly two years, when he popped the question, the one every girl wants to be asked.

"Will you marry me?"

Of course, once again, I said yes. I moved in with him, and I'm happy. We're getting married in 5 weeks, and I am 8 weeks pregnant.

I'm happy. I've made some new friends in Canada, so I'm definitely going to be keeping in touch with them.

I'm just happy that everyone is happy now.

PJ;

I'm happy enough. I guess I could be better, but I'm okay. My story isn't exactly interesting enough- I'm not interesting enough myself, to be fair. I ended up dating my best friend. Chris Kendall. Of course, we love each other, but it's kind of an on and off relationship. Not exactly interesting.

It's been a few years since Kim's death and funeral. I haven't visited her grave yet. I tried, I really did, but I couldn't do it. I broke down crying. I suppose that's where Chris came in. He was the one who started to pick up the pieces of whatever was left of me. I'm better now, sure, there are still a few pieces left to pick up, but that's okay.

I was going to finish picking them up by visiting her grave. I mean, it's been years- ideally, I'd have visited it at least fifty times by now. 

But take baby steps, right?

DAN & PHIL(THIRD PERSON);

Dan and Phil.. how to say, they were both devastated after Indigo's departure- but they learnt to live with it after a while. Of course, Dan kept in contact with her, as did Phil, though Dan spoke more with Indie than Phil. Understandable; he was heartbroken. Dan helped him move on, even find a girl. Maybe a few. A few more, then came along "The One".

Phil had found "The One", and her name was Natalie. He's planning to ask her to marry him soon. Get everyone together for a dinner. Have a beautiful night. Everything was already planned out. It was all perfect, especially as Indie and her soon-to-be husband would be attending.

Everyone missed Indie, and so did Phil- except, at first it was a longing for her to be there with him, by his side, going through everything together; marrying each other; making love; everything you'd want with the girl/man of your dreams. This changed after moving on, when Phil only started missing her simply being there, laughing at his or Dan's jokes, and just being friends.

Dan, well.. Dan was as Dan always was. He had a small heartbreak, but he took it surprisingly well, bouncing back extraordinarily quickly. Soon after that, he met Mark, and he too is pretty sure he has found "The One". This was a huge surprise, as Dan always called bullshit whenever people said they found "The One", and that there was no such thing as "finding The One".
It was just a matter of experiencing the feeling for himself.

Both boys are happy- more than happy, truthfully.

KYLE AND KIM(THIRD PERSON);

Heaven. Hell. Angels, demons. It was all bullshit. Absolute fucking bullshit.

Hell? No such thing. Hell seems like absolute paradise to where Kyle and Kim really ended up in.

Heaven? If heaven was real, angels and the likes, they'd help. Wouldn't they?

No, the place where they were, this is nowhere near Heaven, Hell or Earth. It was all darkness.

Kyle was used to the darkness, but even in the darkest of times, there was always the smallest flicker of light, of hope. Where was it now? Where did it go? Where was Indie, Kim- hell, where was Phil?

And as for Kim, this was new. She would usually have some form of distraction- drinking, parties, Indie, PJ. She wandered around, a lost spirit who lost not only herself, but everything else. Was this the only thing after life? Just endless darkness, nothing to do, just wandering around from nothing to nothing?

Kim screamed. She screamed, and yelled, and tugged at her own hair, and sobbed for something, someone, to see her suffering, her helplessness, and just her in general.

And no one ever came.

fin.