chapter 7.

A/N: I cant't believe people are actually reading this ohmigosh :o it's so unreal, thank you so so much to all of you who do though! ily all! >.<

PHIL'S POV;

I can't keep my mind from wandering towards Indie's vibrant purple choppy hair. It's almost mesmerizing, the way it flows down her back like a waterfall. I've never seen anyone like her before. She's almost like a fantasy. A fantasy too good for me.

A couple days had passed since we last saw each other in the gloom and rain. Today was sunny and bright- still freezing, but rays of warmth gleamed through the window and laid down on the carpet.

A sudden vibration pinged out my phone resting beside me on the sofa. Without hesitation I flipped it over and sat cross legged on the edge of the sofa, swiping across to read the message.

From: Indigo

"Hii, do you maybe want to head out with me and Kim to grab a drink somewhere? You guys could meet maybe?"

I looked over towards Dan who was creased into the sofa opposite, browsing through tumblr probably. He'd be fine without me for a couple of hours.

To: Indigo

"Sure, that'd be great! When and where?"

I flopped the phone back down onto the edge of sofa, stretching my legs and arms out. In no time, my phone buzzed again.

From: Indigo

"umm...how about 2 outside of starbucks?"

I smiled to myself at the thought of when we'd bumped into each other there.

To: Indigo

"I'd love to :)"

I reread it over in my head. Too creepy.

I deleted the whole message and began to tap away again.

To: Indigo

"Sure, that'd be great :)"

Rereading it again and feeling somewhat accomplished, I sent the message then placed the phone back down on the arm of the cold leather.

I stood up and strode over to the kitchen to grab a quick sandwich, calling back to Dan, "I'm going out in a bit!"

"Phil? Outside? Not indoors?" He sarcastically dragged on. "Not slumped in his bedroom watching Attack on Titan? Well this is very new!"

I chuckled at his ridiculous statement.

"I'm not as bad as you, Dan!" I called back opening the fridge and picking up a plate with a ham (I changed it for y'all who were complaining xD) sandwich balanced on top draped with cling film.

"Hey, is this sandwich fresh?" I asked, popping my head around the door and cautiously raising an eyebrow

"Umm, it should be," Dan replied, unsure, his gaze not leaving the bright dark blue screen reflected in his eyes.

"You're useless," I teased, unwrapping the sandwich and slumping back down on the opposite sofa.

"I know, you love me really," He replied, expressionless.

"And whats that supposed to mean?" I asked with quite a serious tone. not actually meaning to.

"I don't know Phil be- just be quiet," he said, screwing up his nose, still not looking toward me.

Silence filled the room as I bit into the sandwich. Within 5 minuets I'd eaten the sandwich and a slice of strawberry cheesecake. Yes, my life is really this exciting.