chapter 10.

PHIL'S POV;

Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about Indie. She silently drifted in and out of my mind, then all of a sudden Kyle's words would snap me back into reality. I couldn't hold her anymore. I couldn't comfort her. I couldn't speak to her anymore. I couldn't be near her without wanting to pull her close to me- hug her and never let go, because I knew if I did let go, I'd never see her again.

-1 new message from: Indie-

My phone lit up on the cold table next to my warm, cozy bed. I unwillingly stretched my arm out from the warmt; shivers were sent running around me as the icy air hit my skin. With the phone in my grasp, I quickly pulled it under the covers, the bright screen illuminating my face. Without thinking, I swiped across the message and began reading over it.

-From: Indie,

hi Phil, haven't seen you in a while. are you feeling alright? x

It'd been 2 weeks since the last time I saw her. I missed her so much.

-To: Indie,

Hi, sorry, I've just had a sick bug.

I instantly sent it after rereading it and checking spellings.

I lay the phone next to my head, feeling myself slowly drift into a light sleep until my phone sprung to life next to me, a small shiver running down my spine. Not like the ones you get when you're cold, a different one.

-From: Indie,

i miss you Phil.

My eyes watered at the thought when she cried into my arms.

-To: Indie,

don't miss me :p i'm not a miss-able person.

I tried as hard as I could to make light of the conversation, no matter how much I wanted to spill my heart out to her.

-From: Indie,

yeah well I do, m'kay? c:

-To: Indie,

-.- m'kay.

I rolled over, away from my phone. This was the last time I'm texting her. I couldn't stand this tiny stabbing pain in me any longer.

INDIE'S POV;

I sobbed quietly on the cold hard ground, wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I wanted to kick and punch. I wanted to break every bone in me so the rest of my body could feel this infinte stabbing ache. Everything inside me wanted to cry out but I couldn't. I could barely move. I didn't want to be like this, it scared me.

Suddenly a long shadow was cast next to me and it slowly got longer and longer until large strong steps could be heard. A pair of warm arms wrapped themselves around my waist and hoisted me up, pulling me closer into the safe warm grasp of them. I quietly looked up and was releved at the sight of Phil's gleaming blue eyes straring down at me.

His smile was meaningful and full of sympathy. He tightened his grip around my waist pulling me closer into his warmth. His head lowered and burried itself into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his strong sterdy neck, interlocking my fingers behind it.

"Where have you been?" I quietly asked, my eyes refilling with salty tears.

No reply.

"Phil?"

Still no reply, he just squeezed me gently, which was enough of a reply for me. He was there. With me. and he was holding me again, just like he used to.

"I've just missed you so so much," I said, slighty choking on my rapid breath.

I pulled my head away from his warm chest and stared up into his watery blue eyes, his porcelain face gleaming out towards me. Stepping up on my tiptoes, I gently lifted my head upwards whilst he bowed his forehead down so it subtly rested against my own, his soft jet black hair soothing my skin.

I quickly, without meaning to, glanced towards his upturned smile.

I gently cupped his cheeks in my tiny hands. A salty tear rolled it's way down my face, gathering on my collar bone. I slowly lifted my chin and, as softly as a feather, joined our lips. For a brief moment they traced over each other. We were connected. I reopened my eyes and he'd gone. Phil had gone.

I frantically rushed around trying to find him. My breath becoming rapid and my vision gradually becoming slow and blurry. My body was collapsing in a heap. The fall felt as if it would last forever. I scrunched my eyes together as tight as humanly possible. I was still falling, and just as I was about to hit the ground my eyes shot open. I was back in my bedroom along with all it's clutter and mess.

It was all a dream.

It felt so real.

I stared deeply at the plain simple wall. Part of me felt as though it had just been ripped away. It was as if a small hole had been dug out of my mind, which I didn't understand. I couldn't grasp the fact that I was now alone.

Kim had left me because of our argument, Kyle was more distant than ever and Phil had unmeaningly disappeared from my life. At least that's what he was implying.

The wall continue to stay blank and pointless. The world seemed to stand still. And all I can do is watch it stay motionless whilst I'm in motion.

A/N: sorry this chapter's quite short :s I just felt like it fits to end there c: anyway don't forget to vote and comment if I could improve anything, thank you ^.^