"You just agreed, so you have no choice," He finalized with an evil smirk, "See you later."

And then he left down the hallway, and I was left feeling in an evil mood, and a confused mood. Still trying to figure out where Cole was because I hadn't seen him all day.

**

After school, I got ready for the fair I was apparently attending tonight.

I decide to wear a white pair of shorts, and a cute blue crop top, along with my black converse. Very detailed I know, but my outfits always have to be on point.

Once I was done getting ready I texted Louis, in case he forgot to pick me up- or was just trying to impress his friends.

Me: R u coming?

Louis: Yes

I lounged around my living room for about thirty minutes. Eating chocolate, and hoping my mom wasn't going to get home anytime soon. But of course, as I thought about her- she came home.

She walked through the front doors, almost loosing her balance due to the many grocery bags in her hands, "Where are you going?" She asked, and I looked up at her.

"The Fair."

"If you go with the druggie boy, I swe-"

"I'm not. I'm going with a guy named Louis Tomlinson," I faked a smile, because I didn't have a single feeling for Louis.

"That's good news," She nodded, "So, tell me what happened to that other boy."

"Let's just not talk about this right now, I think Louis' here," I grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door.

"Okay, have fun."

I opened my front door and of course Louis' standing there promptly, Combing through his wavy brown hair, "Nova, cheers," He handed me a single red rose, and held his breath.

I took it, and gave him an uneasy smile because
It was all–awkward, "Louis; we're frien-"

"Come on, let's go," He interrupted and we started walking towards his blue truck. I didn't know why he looked like we were going to a restaurant. Or dating at all. Damn.

"Louis, we're going to the fair. You didn't have to look nice," I joked around and examined his clothes.

"Sorry," He giggled, "I just wanted to look nice."

We started driving, and he turned on music and started to sing along. Of course I didn't reply to his previous comment because I already wanted to jump out of his truck and ditch him. Can I just say- Dang, this boy sounded like an angel when it came to singing.

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend," He sang along to the music, "Somewhere along in this bitterness."

"You have a really good voice," I giggled, and stared at him intently as he sang, "Seriously dude. I could listen to you all day."

"Thank you. I try my hardest to impress the ladies," He gave me a sarcastic wink and started laughing heavily.

We reached the fair, and he helped me out of his truck. Grabbing my ass slightly, and awkwardly, "Well, thanks for the ride," I giggled.

"You're going to hang out with me, right?" His eyes become hopeful, and I held out "Umm.." for a few seconds.

"I mean, I guess."

"Okay," He grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the entrance. I swear to god this boy thought we were on a date, and it made me laugh. Once we're inside, I spotted Diana along with her other friends. Of course she was here, everyone from our school was here but Cole.

She ran up to me, "You found someone else? I'm so proud of you!"

"Actually-"

"Congrats Nova, Louis' a great guy!" Some of her other friends approached me.

"Louis and I aren't dating! I still have a boyfriend," I nearly shouted, and Louis sat awkwardly next to me- putting on a fake smile.

"You seriously gave Cole a chance? If he loves you, why isn't he here now?" She continued, "He's got what he wanted from you, now he's gone."

"No, he's not gone!" I growled, "Stop being a rude bitch towards him!"

"He does this every time Nova!" She almost yelled, "Get used to it."

"You don't know him like I do! His last girlfriend died in a car accident!"

"So he says," She laughed, "Don't listen to his lies."

I was fed up with their bullshit. I believed in Cole, and trusted him. Although we met a few days ago. I started running, I didn't know where I was running. I just wanted to get the hell away from them because Diana was bugging the hell out of me.

I knew Louis was chasing me, after not saying a word all this time. He was trying to comfort me. I ran behind a building needing to catch my breath, and that's when Louis pushes me against the wall.

"Nova, please talk to me. Don't run away like this," He whispered, his lips nearly an inch from mine, "I'm sorry Diana's such a bitch."

"Get away from me, you aren't Cole!" I hissed, "You don't have the right to touch my like that, so stop trying to get me to like you."

"I understand how you're feeling-"

"No you don't!" I yelled, "I fucking love him, and I don't love you."

"Nova, please! You've only known him for four da-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I interrupted him again, and shoved him forward, causing him to trip.

He started backing away, almost scared of me, "I wanted to help you, but forget it."

I was now completely alone. On the ground crying with my arms wrapped around my legs. I needed comfort, but no one was near.

Suddenly I felt a hand touch the top of my head, and I looked up quickly. It was him. Cole Sprouse. And I was never this happy to see anyone in my life. I jumped from my knees onto him. Wrapping my legs around his stomach as he spins me in circles.

"I love you!" I cried, and he held me tightly, "Don't leave me like that again! You can't just stop talking to me for an entire day."

"I'm so sorry," His voice cracked, "I heard what your mom said-"

"What?"

"Settle down. I was only trying to do the right thing, and as you can see. I couldn't spend a day without you."

"Neither could I," I held him tighter and tighter, almost glued to him.

"Don't worry, I'm here now. Stop being so upset."

"God, I'm so dramatic, I fucking seen you last night," I started wiping my tears away, "Come on let's go have fun."

"Good idea."