The family walked to the dock, getting on boat. Luca sat on Kurapika's lap and Leo started to awaken, crying of hunger.

"There, there, it's okay." Leorio whispered, kissing his forehead before grabbing the bottle of warm milk from the suitcase, bringing it to Leo's mouth.

The baby boy took the nipple inside his mouth, drinking the milk but not as fast as Luca would. He couldn't even place his small hands on the sides of the bottle because he couldn't move them that welI .

After an hour or two, the family of four reached Whale Island. Killua just woke up , walking down the stairs with his messy white hair and rubbing his eyes. Then he heard a few words that suddenly woke him up. "Happy birthday!" Gon and Mito yelled simultaneously.

Killua raised an eyebrow, his eyes widened as bit. "Wow guys, thanks..." he said with a smile. "Where's Ging?"

"He had to go do some 'important hunter business as he puts it.' " Gon said, letting out a long sigh. "But Leopika is coming over to celebrate your birthday with us, and Luca's too!"

Killua nodded and smiled. "Alright, I'll go change." He ran up into Gon's bedroom where he changed into new clean clothes. He looked out the window, noticing the married couple was already here. His eyes widened as he saw the baby in Leorio's arms. 'Another one so quick?!' He thought to himself.

The white haired teenager ran down the stairs, grabbing Gon's arm. He pulled them to the door, opening it and smiling. "Happy birthday Luca!" Killua said to the boy.

"Bur thday, chu, Kill!" Luca tried to say, Leorio and Kurapika also saying happy birthday to him.

Gon looked over at the baby in his arms, raising an eyebrow. "Another one, how cute!" He yelled out. "What's his name?"

"Leo!" Luca answered, giggling and clapping his hands.

"Gon, I believe he shares a birthday with you, May 5th, correct?" Kurapika asked for clarification.

Gon smiled brightly, nodding. "Yes! We both share the same birthday! It's still a bit ironic though...that your children share a birthday with us..." he then looked at Killua. "Come on, let's have a child!"

"Baka! I just turned 16 and you did 2 months ago as well. We don't know anything about children or how we can have one." Killua mumbled. "Forget about it..."

Gon frowned, pouting. "Fine, but we'll have a child eventually!" The black and green haired teenager said.

Leorio and Kurapika once again laughed like they did on their last visit. They walked in after Gon and Killua, the first thing they were doing was eating the cake.

Killua then became interested on what the couple has been doing for all the time. "So, let's been going on lately?" He asked. "Tell us everything from when you left until now."

Kurapika looked down for a moment, instantly remembering Luca's sickness. That happened as soon as they left. He dropped his fork, standing up and finding his way to the bathroom. Then the other bad thought; Leo having a disorder.

"Was there something I said?" Killua asked, finishing his peace of cake.

Leorio shook his head, feeding Leo warm milk and caressing his cheek, Luca now on his lap. "We've been through a lot...and Kurapika has gotten really emotional lately."

"I see..." Killua frowned, looking at Leorio. "But you will tell me everything, right?"

Leorio nodded. "Yes. It started when we got home. We instantly went to sleep after the long day with you guys. Luca woke up crying, and he was sick. He took him to the hospital and figured out he had hepatitis A. But Chidzu, a mother of my friend is a great doctor. She is like a fortune teller doctor. It's her type of Nen. A rival of ours, named Goro, was the one who got our sunshine here sick, either by bad milk or a sickness from nen..."