Description

worth·less ˈwərTHləs/

adjective

1. having no real value or use."that promise is worthless"

2. synonyms: Valueless 
•(of a person) having no good qualities; deserving contempt.

Worthless. That's what they told

Her she was every day of her life. From her family mostly. Sometimes her friends.

Especially from him.

Noelle Robberts was a girl In small town Goolwa, South Australia. Her family constantly told her she was a mistake and no one cared about her. She didn't listen to them, kept her head up high and ignored the shit they gave her.

Luke on the other hand, got told the complete opposite. His parents were loving and caring and treated him like he was a king. He loved every second of it. He knew he was good looking, and could get anything or anyone he wanted. He was in a secret band, played guitar and listened to rock music. He on the outside was some rich, snooty asshole. But on the inside was so much more.

When the two get forced to sit next to each other in English is when both of their true selves, start to come out.

~~~~~~~~~~

 HEY GUYS! 

LOOK!

A NEW STORY!!!

😱 

WOW ASHLIS UPLOADING A NEW STORY BUT SHE CANT BOTHER TO

UPDATE THE ONE SHES BEEN WORKING ON ALL SUMMER?

Whatever I'll update it later 😂😂

SO BASICALLY YOU READ THE DESC, 

LUKE IS GONNA BE SOME RICH ASSHOLE UNTIL HE REALLY GETS TO KNOW NOELLE AND SEE HOW SHE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING

BUT HE DOESNT KNOW HER SECRET

WHICH U WONT KNOW UNTIL LIKE A FLASHBACK OR SOME SHIT SO IDK

ANYWAYS ILY GUYS AND HOPE THIS FANFIC IS BETTER THEN ANY OTHERS IVE WRITEN!!

HUG PUGS, DONT DO DRUGS.

Ash