9.0 I really really like you

Comenzar desde el principio

*

"You didn't have to follow me home." Lydia told Stiles and Madison as they walked into her bedroom.

"I did it because she made me." Stiles stated. Madison elbowed him. "What?" Stiles whined.

"We just wanted to make sure that you got home okay." Madison explained to her.

"I had a police escort." Lydia sat down on her bed as she spoke.

"Uh, I know the inner workings of that force." Stiles told Lydia. "They're not as reliable as people think."

"Well, you also didn't have to follow me into my room."

"Um, well." Madison looked over at Stiles for an answer.

"I don't have an answer for that." Stiles sighed.

"We'll just leave." Madison stated before grabbing Stiles's arm and starting to leave.

"Are you really going to leave without asking the question you've been dying to ask me?" Lydia questioned the two of them, making them stop.

"Uh, I haven't been, um, dying to ask you anything." Stiles stuttered, obviously lying.

"Yup." Madison awkwardly shook her head. "No questions here."

"Nothing from Stiles." Stiles, also, shook his head awkwardly. "Nothing."

"I can see on both of your faces." Lydia chuckled.

"Maybe our faces just have a natural interrogatory expressions." Stiles stated, not exactly knowing what to say.

"Well, your interrogatory expressions are getting on my nerves." Lydia snapped at them. Lydia sighed before speaking again. "The answer is I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

"The last time something like this happened was when-"

Lydia cut Madison off. "I know." She nodded. "Derek's uncle."

"Peter." Stiles sighed. "We need to go." Stiles said to Madison.

"What?" Lydia looked up at them.

"I need to see Scott's mom."

"You don't need Madi for that." Lydia's eyes narrowed at Stiles. "She's staying with me. She can help me sleep."

Stiles let out an awkward cough, realizing what she was meaning. "Yeah, Madi, why don't you stay here." He patted Madi on the back before leaving. "Have fun you two." He walked out the door, but popped his head back in, "but not too much fun." Stiles, then, left.

"What?" Madi asked, turning towards Lydia.

"I was thinking that you could help me feel better." Lydia smirked, standing up from her bed. She started unbuttoning the top of her blouse.

"And cheat on your new boy toy?" Madison asked Lydia, backing up a bit.

"I don't really care about him." Lydia chuckled before biting her lip.

"Oh, like me?" Madison stopped back up, and Lydia stopped right in her tracks.

"No." Lydia shook her head. "It might have been that way at the beginning, but you changed me, Madison Blackett, and I didn't realize how much I care about you until you left me."

"You're acting as if we broke up." Madison sighed. "Honey, we were never together."

"I know, but- uh- I- um- I kinda- well, no- I really like you." Lydia stumbled out.

"What?" Madison let out a laugh as she heard the words come out of Lydia's mouth. "What did you say?"

"You're going to make me say it again, aren't you." Lydia laughed, as well.

"I've been dreaming about this for a long time, of course I'm going to make you say it again."

"I really really like you, Madison Blackett."

"Well, I really really like you, too, Lydia Martin."

Word Count - 1033
Author's Note -
this is kind of a short chapter, but it's full of fluff. Now, obviously, Madi and Lydia won't be going public soon, but they are back together because they are such cuties. I'm really excited for that episode that I want Lydia to just be like "who cares anymore." and just come out. That will probably be the best day of my life, when I write it.
Please comment what you want to see in future chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💕