Chapter 36c - But now you'll never know

Zayn's P.O.V.

When Louis handed the boxes to os, I didn't really feel like openin mine. 'I'll jus wait for Liam and Niall' I thought. After Harry opened his, he rushed off sayin that he'd forgotten sum'hin. When Liam came back it wasn't with Niall. "I thought you went to get Niall," I asked as Lou looked at him questioningly.

"Figured he needed a little more time." Loueh and I nodded, understanding. He pulled his phone out and showed me a picture. Niall was sleepin next to Stace on the hospital bed with his fingers in her hair. Literally the cutest thin' I'd ever seen. We both smiled at the sight. But then my eyes fell on the box I was still holdin. I took a deep breath as Liam raised his eyebrows and nodded towards the little parcel. Louis was about to open his as well. I opened the box and I couldn't help but tear up. I turned the box toward Liam. It was a pair of black button earrings with the letters 'Z' and 'M' on them. "It's a key-ring," Louis proclaimed, holdin the lil charm up. A football with "Louis Tomlinson" Inscribed all the way around it. Liam opened his. "It's a key-ring as well." It was a tiny lil snap-back with the Batman insignia on the fron. "Liam, I think there's somethin in here," I said as I took the box-lid from him. It was a little note. Loueh took it from me and read it.
"This is for when you get your driver's license and first car (cause I know it's gonna be soon) ;) x"