Chapter 21a - If we could only have this life for one more day

Stacy’s P.O.V.

After leaving the guys, I decided to go out and get a few stuff for the trip to Brazil. I was nervous and excited. There where a ton of thoughts rushing through my head about the country, the orphanage, the living conditions. I decided not to worry about it and turned my attention to the time I had spent with the boys. It was really good and I couldn’t have asked for a better bunch of friends, but I still missed the other two. I knew things wouldn’t have been the way they used to, but I really would have liked to see Harry and Niall. I have to spend the majority of tomorrow with Hannah and the balance of the time to make the final arrangements. So I had to settle for seeing them when I return. ‘I wonder if they’ll like their little presents.’ Once the shopping was done, I dialled Harry’s cell on my way to the car. I didn’t know when Niall would be back in town, but at least I could let Harry know that I was leaving. Harry, there was something I never understood about the guy. You’d never catch him without his cell phone, but when you tried to contact him you couldn’t reach him. I knew there was no way he was ignoring me. We were beyond that – at least that’s what I would like to think. After packing everything into the car, I sat in the driver’s seat and gave his cell one last ring. Voicemail. I hate voicemail.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I was glad that I’d gone home. It was good to spend time with family and friends and not have a care in the world. The trip back was good, too. I was a little bored at first, but once I settled down I discovered that I was quite knackered and so I had a quick nap. Once again she was in my dreams, but it wasn’t like the other ones where she was crying or distant. This time she was happy. I guess that made me happy too.