Chapter 23 - You keep making me weak

Harry’s P.O.V

They pushed me aside and hurriedly carried her out of the car, placing her on a stretcher and wheeling her away. I tried to push through, tried to fight them, determined not to let them separate me from her, but my muscles wouldn't work and my body gave in against my will. They pushed me into a waiting room and placed me on a coach. "Have a seat here." My phone fell out of my pocket as I did and I quickly picked it up and dialled the house. I had to tell the boys.

Niall’s P.O.V.

When we got in the place it seemed like no one was home. The place was neat and quiet. I walked into the lounge and saw a few small boxes on the table and Zayn on the couch, sleeping.

Before I got a chance to wake him up, the phone rang. I was the closest to it, Paul was still bringing some of the luggage in and Louis had gone straight to the kitchen to get something to drink, so I picked up the receiver.

“Hello”

The voice on the other side was Harry’s. He didn’t sound good at all. I tried to ask him what was going on, but all he said was, “It’s Stacy. Where’s Liam? Let me speak to Liam.”

Liam had just walked into the lounge and so had Louis. I handed the phone to Liam and waited to hear what was going on, watching Liam’s face for a clue.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I could hear the receptionist and admin. staff speaking; their near whisper sounded so load in my head.

"A car accident?...no ambulance...her boyfriend brought her in...these youngsters are so reckless..."

I wanted to scream. I couldn't wait here. I had to go get information. If no one would help me, I would get it myself. I was storming off into the passage when I bumped straight into Liam. "Harry. What's going on?"

"We came as fast as we could," Zayn said, standing next to Liam. Niall didn't utter a word. He didn't have to. His face said it all.