Chapter 1 - And let me Kiss You

They were all just sitting around and talking casually when Liam remembered to ask about Louis’ cellphone charger. “You know, Stacey, I heard that Louis would really appreciate if you returned his charger,” he teased. “I think Harreh would appreciate it more than anyone else.” Zayn laughed. Harry tired to defend himself while the rest of the boys burst out in protest. “You guys do realize that you’ll are millionaires, right?” Stacy teased. “Well, you know Harry and his cellphone. Nothing can ever come between them. He doesn’t put that thing down for a minute.” Niall stated.

 They all laughed about it and by now even Harry had a smirk on his face. “Hey, but at least I know I can always get a hold of him whenever I’m trying to contact you guys,” Stacy playfully said in Harry’s defense. “Yes, exactly.” Harry said, happy that they were no longer ganged up against him.

Louis threw something at Harry and Harry turned to tackle him. When he turned back he looked around confused. “What’s the matter Harreh?” Zayn asked pretending not to know. Harry looked up at him trying to decipher whether Zayn, or any of the other boys for that matter, had snatched his phone. For once, he knew it wasn’t Louis. He looked at Stacy and realized that she was the closest to the lamp-shade-table where he had left it. He looked at her suspiciously. “What?” she asked in the most innocent voice. If there was one thing he’d learnt about Stacy it was that she could be extremely convincing. She had quite a sense of humour; she loved to joke around and play random jokes. She was probably guilty, especially if she was holding a straight face. “Stacy.” “Yes, Harry.” “Where is my phone?” He was getting up from his seat now, moving towards her. “Better make a run for it,” Liam advised and she immediately got up from her seat and ran further into the house. She escaped the tip of Harry’s fingers running down the passage; but she was in the living room now and there wasn’t anywhere for her to run.

“Okay, you got me,” she said, breathing heavy and breaking into laughter. “So…”

“So?”

He rolled his eyes, “Where is it?”

“Uhh?”

“Give me my phone!”

“Oh, that,” she teased. “I don’t think I want to”.

She was still dodging him as he tried to reason with her.  She ran and turned her head away from him just in time to stop herself from running face-first into the wall. She turned to meet Harry’s smirking face. He had her cornered.  His hands were against the wall on either side of her; his face inches away from her own. “C’mon, Stace. I got you fair and square. Hand it over.” She shook her head and bit her lip, breathing heavily. She looked up at him, his tall frame hovering over her. Was it just her imagination, or was he getting closer?

In the next moment, she felt his lips against hers. It had taken her completely by surprise and yet it felt expected at the same time. It seemed to last for a fraction of a moment and yet it was suspended in time. He pulled away slowly, and as she opened her eyes she saw a smirk on his face. “Now can I have my phone back?”

She took a moment to regain her breath. She was shaking and giddy. She could feel the heat from his body as she steadied her breath. “You forgot to say…” Before she finished her words, they were interrupted with his lips. He’d moved in for a second kiss; this time slightly deeper and more endearing. His hands had moved away from their original position with which they had trapped her. He still used his left arm to steady himself – his elbow and forearm was resting against the wall above her- his right was placed on her waist, steadying her and reminding her just how big those hands of his were.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

Niall was so quiet during the whole conversation. He was just watching Stacey, listening to her speak, laughing with her.

 It was adorable to watch. I was always a little protective over Niall, to be honest. He’s a great guy and he’s really sensitive. I wanted to make sure that, if he was gonna be with a girl, she was the right girl for him. He deserved to be happy, and I meant what I had said to him. I didn’t want to see him get his heart broken. That’s why I had always looked out for him. But Stacy, Stacy was perfect for Niall. I kept glancing at him while we sat around, the six of us, just chillin’. I tried not to make it obvious, but I could see it. The lad was smitten.

And I actually had a pretty good feeling about this. I knew Stacy quite well; we all did. I new that the last thing in the world she would do was break Niall’s heart. Niall needed a girl who would love and appreciate him for who he is. Stacy was that kind of girl. I couldn’t help but feel a little excited for him.