Chapter 36a - And you'll never show weakness for letting go

Stacy's phone was buzzing. There were people from the charity organization, people from her company, people from Brazil, all trying to contact her. They had no idea of what had happened to Stacy - with the exception of the company's general manager that is. He had seen something on the news. The boys assured him that there was no need for staff members to travel half-way across the country to come to the hospital and that she couldn't see visitors anyway. So they sent flowers and a gift basket with a card that wished her a "speedy recovery".

Harry's P.O.V.

We all sat in the hallway like we had been doing for the past couple of days. Well, all of us except Niall. He was with Stacy, as usual. Louis broke the silence. "Guys, I'd forgotten about it yesterday but remember the little presents that Stacy gave us?" It was the first time I had heard about it, but the rest of the lads seemed to know exactly what he was talking about.

"Well, I have them here", he said, pulling his hands out of his jacket pockets to reveal four black boxes - two in each hand. He stuffed his right hand back into his pocket and pulled out one more.

'The voicemail message' I remembered, 'Stacy said she left something for me with Liam.' I had been listening to that recording of her voice over and over whenever I could. I even played it a few times when I was in the bathroom this morning. It was the only way for me to hear her voice.