Chapter 5 - Girl it should be me, calling on your phone

Zayn's P.O.V.

'Who the hell is that?'
It was way too early for that amount of noise. I was so knackered. 'I swear if I had the energy to get up I would freakin kill the person responsible for all the noise!' I pulled the covers over my head unwilling to break the spell that sleep had on me right now. I could hear Liam's voice speaking in what sounded like a near whisper in comparison to the racket.
"Josh, maybe you and Niall can go get us breakfast."
"Breakfast? Why would you guys need breakfast?" Josh spoke slightly calmer, but still way too loud for this time of day.
"So that Niall doesn't eat you whole." Liam jokingly threatened.
"What we havin for breakfast, Liam?" Niall seemed to have just joined them.
"McDonald's sound good?"
"McDonald's it is," Niall sounded happy.
"But, I don't even know where the McDonald's is over here," Josh protested.
"That's why you have Niall." Liam said, ending the conversation.
Thank goodness, Liam. I could get some peace. Unfortunately, I discovered that my sleep was already broken beyond repair. I stayed in bed for a while, but couldn't fall off to sleep. 'Jus great. I should probably get out of bed now.'

Harry's P.O.V
I had made the first move, which meant that it was time to wait for her. I knew that I should play it cool, but I couldn't shake the urge to see her. I would've driven to her place, but it was still quite early. Plus, I hadn't really slept last night so that was probably a bad idea. I had a better one though. I called her cellphone and as I predicted, she picked up after the third ring. Her voice was groggy. She sounded kinda cute.
"You owe me, you know." I could hear her smiling.
"Oh really. And why is that?"

"'Cause today is my day to sleep in. You don't wanna come between a girl and her beauty sleep now, do you?"
"I donno. I don't think you need it that much." Cheesy, I know. But I'm pretty sure she was blushing.
"Bet you haven't slept much yourself."
Damn, this girl knew me too well. "Well, you know.."
"Uhuh. You're such a party animal," she teased.
"I am not!"
"Whatever, Edward."
"Ohh? Edward?"
"I know I just got up, but I still know your full name, Harry Edward Styles."

I stopped at the florist on the way home. If I owed her for disturbing her sleep, I had better pay my debt. I picked out a bouquet and provided the necessary information so that they could deliver the flowers. "Would you like to write a message on the card, Sir?"
"Oh yeah, thanks." I took the pen and jotted down a quick message,

*for interrupting your beauty sleep x*