"I know...everything that happened. How you got sick..." Chidzu said, looking down the sleeping Luca. "But if I tell you parents...they will both go insanse, mostly Kurapika..." she whispered quietly.

The next day Leorio and Kurapika didn't wake up until later, around 11 a.m. Chidzu looked down at Luca who was awake and crying. His skin was not much yellow than before, and his fever was going down slowly. Although, the main reason for him crying was because he wanted his parents.

Leorio and Kurapika walked inside the room,walking over to the bassinet. Like he'd usually do when he saw his parents, his tears instantly stopped and now had a happy look, a smile on his face.

"It's like he's not even sick anymore..." Kurapika said, tickling his son on his belly and then under his arms, making him laugh.

"Because I cured his liver. It's easier for children, especially for babies since their livers are smaller and easier to clean and cure." Chidzu stated. "The fever might stay with him for a little bit though..."

Kurapika nodded. "Thank you." He smiled.

Chidzu nodded, then sighed. She'd figured she tell them both the secret she was having, and mention who called Luca to get sick to begin with. "I have to tell you guys a few things. Please sit down and relax." She commanded.

The couple stood their confused, but nodded. They walked over to the bed, sitting down next to each other. Leorio's eyebrow was risen in curiosity, and Kurapika just sat there with a blank yet curious face. "What is it?" They both asked simultaneously.

"To start off, I'm like you, Leorio. I'm one of the best doctor's to exist, and I am a hunter and use nen like the both of you." Chidzu started. "As an ability, I can cure people's illnesses quick but also I am a fortune teller, I can tell when a sickness is coming for the patient I'm working on." She explained. When Luca was born, I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want you worrying for a small thing."

Leorio slowly nodded. "I see...no one wonder why Kenji told me 'you are always right.' "

"But that's not all, Leorio, Kurapika. Once you arrivaed the hospital, I can tell how Luca got hepatitis a. Would you like me to tell you?"

"Yes...please..." Kurapika said, looking up at her.

"A man considerately gave you milk, but it was bad. Like Kurapika said, this man planned it. A guy from the government named Gor-" before she can even finish, Kurapika stood up onto his feet, rushing out of the room. His hair covered his scarlet eyes, his chains appearing on his arm. He was going to say that idea, but he was interrupted by Leorio comforting him when he was going to.

"I'm...gonna kill you for touching him..." Kurapika mumbled, almost walking out of the hospital, but that's when he stopped. Leorio wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Please don't...I don't want you going to jail and then dying on me...."

"Leorio..." Kurapika said, turning his head to look at him. "He got our Luca sick....let's go back to court, and make sure he rots in jail until he dies..."

Leorio pulled Kurapika's face into his chest, placing a hand on the back of his head and running his hand through his blonde hair. He let out a sigh, but then agreed. "Fine...I'll make the call..."

Pulling away from the hug, the doctor then took his phone out of his pocket,dialing Goro's number and bringing the phone to his ear. "Yo, bastard!"

"That isn't a very nice way to greet people. Maybe you should try again using polite terms." Goro said with a smirk, kicking his feet up against his table.

"We know you poisoned our Luca. Meet us in court in a week. And if you don't..." Leorio closed his eyes. "I'll kill you. I will not hesitate to wipe you out of this world, for touching my family! After court, we better not see you, you dirty bastard!" He yelled in his deep, intimidating and dark voice, then hanging up and putting his phone back in his pocket.

Kurapika heard his dark voice before, but it made him worried; especially since Leorio was one on the kindest hearts in the city. Tears ran down Leorio's face as he remembered the beating his husband got by Goro, and now this? Luca is an innocent life.

"Leorio..." Kurapika wanted to cry himself now as he noticed his husband's tears. He then hugged him,placing his hands onto his back.

Leorio put his face on Kurapika's head as he cried, hugging the blonde and wrapping his arms around him. "Kurapika..." he said his name in a whisper.

Kurapika got on his tippy toes just to put his hand onto Leorio's cheek. "We'll win, Leorio..."

Leorio smiled, pulling him into another hug. He then laughed quietly. "That's my line...you're the one who is suppose to be all crazy and I'm suppose to tell you everything will be okay."

Kurapika tilted his head, then chuckled. "I'm just always here for you, Leorio...like you are always here for me.." he smiled, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Move down a little, I can't reach your face."

Leorio laughed, moving his face closer to Kurapika's. Their lips touched, having a long gentle kiss to calm the both of them down. Leorio pulled away first just so he can say something. "Maybe we should get some wine to calm us down..."

Kurapika shook his head. "Not now, darling. Luca is asleep again,but we probably shouldn't be drunk around him." He said with a small laugh. "Let's just spend our time with our joy before we have to go to court and see that bastard..."

Leorio nodded, him and Kurapika walking back inside the room. "Chidzu, you are coming to court with us next week. You'll be good help for us."

Kurapika walked over to the bassinet, picking up the sleeping Luca and holding him close to his chest. "It won't be long. We'll make it short and simple and Goro will get thrown into jail and rot up."

Chidzu nodded. "Alright, I won't mind helping. I'll see you then."

Leorio and Kurapika left the hospital and drove back home. The couple just sat on the bed, trying to take it easy as Luca slept in Kurapika's arms. But then the baby awakened, and they're week together was going to be a fun one before having to go to court again.