"Oh, I will be later boo."I said making Gabby gasp before she laughed.

"Well excuse me."She said making me giggle.

I pulled right up to the entrance of the hotel, letting Gabby out and waiting for Jake. I looked towards the hotel entrance to see him in the lobby. I couldn't help to notice when he began to walk out he had Breuanna walking along with him. They were laughing about whatever before they split says and she headed to the van in which her girls were in. Of course she looked up at me and when she did I made sure to give her the foulest look. Lord knows I had got to the point where I didn't like that girl one bit. Every since Chres told me what he told me about her, I looked at her different. I make sure to to mug her every chance I got, wanting her to know I knew the real her. Wanting her to try me. For some reason I just wanted to whoop that girl's ass. I guess I just didn't appreciate the fact that she was extra as hell with my man.

"Come On Dani, you did not have to mug that damn girl like that."Jake said with a chuckle as he hopped in the passenger seat.

"Nah, I just want her to know I know about her little rat ass."I admitted before pulling off from the lot.

"Ah man, what done happened now?"Jake asked, looking over at me. He honestly had no clue as to what had been going on with me. He had been so tied in with work and so had I. We really didn't have time to talk.

"Nothing happened. Chres just told me how she's been wanting to sex him since they first met."I said shaking my head. It just blew my mind that she wanted Chres so bad and would not give up on that. He literally shot her down multiple times and her thirsty ass just kept on trying. Only reason I was shocked over that is because I low key thought she was different from her girls, but come to find out birds of a feather flock together.

"Man what?"Jake said with a laugh as he stared over at me.

"What, I'm serious. He said she's been trying him since they met. He shot her down once before, but she's still being extra with him, so I know she's definitely still feelibg him."I said shaking my head with disgust.

"I just don't get why out of all the niggas in the world they so stuck on them. Like, what's so special about them?"I said honestly wanting to know. I just didn't understand why those broads were so pressed to fuck with one of the guys from the group. There were so many others guys in the industry. In the world but no, they were stuck on them. They weren't even all that cute to be honest.

"I don't know. I guess they just feel like since we all close it would be best to fuck with one another."Jake said with a shrug.

"Let me guess, you've fucked with one of them girls before too?"I said honestly not being surprised if he said yeah. Those broads got around.

"What? Hell nah, them like my sisters man."He said with a frown on his face, honestly looking uncomfortable with what I said.

"Hey, I just had to ask."I said with a shrug, making him shake his head.

We arrived to the restaurant and didn't hesitate to go inside. I spent about an hour or two with Jake, enjoying time like I usual do when I'm with him. All those hours were spent with good conversation and good vibes that I honestly always need. There wasn't any cellphones involved, any industry talk or anything concerning my current work life. And that gave me what I needed. Somehow whenever I was going through something Jake was always there. No matter what it is, he's there. I don't know if he be knowing something is wrong or he just wants to spend some time together. Either way, he's always there and that's why I cherish him the way I do.

I let out a breath as I hopped off the elevator, heading to Chres's room finally. After a long day I was ready to lay down and relax. When I got to his door, I knocked before he told me to come in. When I walked in I could see him seated in front of the tv, playing 2k as I expected. On the road that was that boy's bestfriend.