"I'm gone go see my man."I said with a grin as I grabbed my water bottle from the table.

"As you should."Shi said making me giggle.

"Are we still on for tonight though?"Nae questioned as we headed out the dance studio.

"Ofcourse. You hoes better be ready on time too."I said with a grin. The girls and I had decided to have a girls night this day. One of our good friends were having a birthday party and we were going to that together. I was glad about that because I was ready to turn up with my girls and let me hair down. I was lowkey stressed about tour and I knew that night would help.

"Same goes to you!"Nae said making me laugh. We all are a mess when it come to being ready on time.

We split in our separate ways throughout the house and I headed right upstairs. I decided to shower first before heading to Chres's room. Gabby was about to come over because she was going out with the girls and I that night. She was coming over a little early so that we could chill by the pool for some hours. It was so beautiful out that day and I was in need of some sun. So I quickly showered, slipping on my bikini and a pair of shorts. I grabbed my phone, finally heading down to Chres room. When I got there I didn't even bother knocking, I just walked in seeing him standing in the mirror as he applied some product to his hair. He glared back at me before turning his attention back to the mirror.

"Oh, so you just gone walk in like that?"Chres questioned, making me smirk.

"Mhm, I don't have to knock."I told him.

"Oh, so this yo shit too?"He questioned as he took a seat on the bed, looking up at me.

"Yes sir."I said with a grin. He pulled me to him by my waist, placing soft kisses on my stomach.

"Where you going looking this good?"He asked as he gripped my hips.

"No where, remember Gabby's about to come over?"I said to him, running my fingers though his soft curls.

"Oh yeah."He said as he eyes continued to look over my body.

"Gab gone have to wait though, I might want to get a better look at this."Chres said as he pulled at the string on my bikini, making me blush. He was always so slick with his words. Had me ready to slide out this bikini with no effort.

"Well, I'll let you have the honor of taking it off of me when I'm done."I said with a grin as I laid on his bed.

"Did you handle everything with mama?"I asked him, remembering his mom needed him to help her with some things earlier.

"Yeah, DayDay and his bad ass friends broke the damn table. She needed help with getting it out."Chres said with a chuckle making me laugh. Him and his friends were honestly something else. They were always into something.

"You know she still want us to come over for dinner Sunday?"He said, looking back at me.

"Yeah and we'll be there."I assured him. Honestly, Chres' family had grew to love me. Especially his mama. She would constantly call and text me, checking up on me and wanting to hang. And I loved her as well. She was such an amazing, sweet woman. I loved spending time with her and just being in her presence. All of them. I loved them all. I looked at Chres' family as my own.

"Roc."I heard a female voice say at the door out of no where. Chres and I both looked up to see Breuanna had knocked at the door and pushed it open a bit.

Her head peeked in, looking straight towards us. When she seen the two of us in there she didn't say "excuse me" or "my bad" at all. She just looked at me with a dry ass stare before turning her attention to Chres.