Chapter 47

I let out a breath as I pulled the boxing gloves from my hands, dropping them to the floor. I grabbed my towel, immediately wiping my forehead that was drenched in sweat. There I was down at the gym at the house. I had been down there for hours and boy was I drained.

"You punching that damn bag like it pissed you off."Jacob said as he pulled his headphones from his ears. I couldn't help to laugh hearing him. I was honestly just releasing some stress. Boxing and being in the gym always helped me with that.

"Oh whatever, I was just in my zone."I admitted to Jake as I took a seat. Jake had decided to come down to the gym with me this morning. We both wanted to go, so he decided to do it together.

"I'm gone run it up on this treadmill a little more."He admitted as he stood from the floor.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later Jake."

"Alright Dee."

I made my way out of the gym, heading upstairs. Surprisingly the house was quiet on that day and it was too much going on. The guys were locked in the studio, the girls we're out for the day and everyone else were doing what they wanted. Keisha and Walter were too busy working with the label to figure out that little tour that was coming up. I was just glad to be able to chill to be honest.

Ofcourse on my way up the stairs I could hear someone calling my name. When I looked back I seen it was Prince coming from the studio.

"Hey Prince."I said as I leaned against the railing since my legs felt so weak at that moment.

"What's up Dani, where you coming from?"He questioned, fluffing out his afro.

"The gym."

"Oh..so, what's up with your sister?"Prince asked with that smirk on his face, cutting straight to the point. I had honestly been waiting for him to ask me about her. I knew he was feeling her from the first day they met.

"What you mean what's up with my sister?"I asked with a grin, even though I knew what he meant.

"You know what I'm talking about, is she single?"He questioned with hope in his eyes. He looked like if I would've said no he would've cried.

"Yes, she's single."I admitted making that grin spread across his face.

"Why am I just finding out about this? About her?"

"Because I'm just really finding out about her as well."I admitted, not wanting to get too deep into that part of my life. I honestly loved Prince and trusted him, but that situation wasn't something I wanted to just tell people about. If you are not truly close to me there was no reason for you to know about that. That was part of my personal life.

"Well,"He let out.

"She's beautiful and even though I haven't got to know her yet I am feeling her vibe."He admitted making ne grin so hard for some reason.

"Well, I think you should tell her that next time she comes over."I said wanting him to shoot his shot.

"I honestly think you guys would be perfect for each other. Y'all seem like y'all will have a lot in common."

"Well, call sis up and let me know when she slide through."Prince said with a smirk making me giggle.

"I got you, Prince."I assured him.

He and I exchanged a few more words before we finally went our separate ways. I headed to my room with a smile on my face for some reason. I couldn't help to smile thinking about Prince and Gabby because I honestly felt they would be perfect for each other. Both of their energy seemed to match and they both seemed attracted to one another. Key word though, seemed.