Chapter 38 - Ninja style hiding from Pete

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room of Rebekah's house. It was the morning after her party and I was currently pretty mad at Klaus. I almost had Elena, almost killed her for good, but he had to stop me, send me away and save her. So it was better for me to stay at Rebekah's, because I knew that I would start throwing furniture at Klaus in the Mikaelson mansion.  

Rebekah was still sleepy, making coffee for us in the kitchen. She wasn't in a good mood neither, because she was forced to give back Elena's ring.  

It was just a completely no-no day yesterday. Even if there was at least one victory. Now we possessed the White Oak stake.  

Rebekah just walked in to the living room, giving me a cup of hot coffee. '' Are you feeling any better? '' she asked.  

'' Other then being totally mad, I'm perfectly fine, '' I replied, frowning.  

Rebekah nodded. '' I know what you mean. '' She just wanted to say something when she was stopped by the phone in my pocket that started ringing.  

I rolled my eyes and pulled it out. '' It better not be Klaus. ''  

It was Caroline.  

In panic.  

'' Oh my God! Alice! Alice! ''  

I sighed. '' Caroline... '' I slowly started. '' Talk normally. What's wrong? What happened? Where are you? ''  

She was still breathing heavily. '' I... I woke up next to Pete. ''  

'' YOU DID WHAT?! '' I suddenly yelled.  

Rebekah almost spilled her coffee. She gave me a look. '' What's wrong? ''  

'' Caroline slept with Pete! '' I informed her.  

A smile started appearing on her face. '' No way. ''  

'' Way way, '' I replied.  

'' Alice! '' Caroline hissed in the phone.  

'' You totally cheated on Tyler, '' I replied, shaking my head.  

Caroline sighed. '' I know. But you have to know the details before you are judging) me. I ran in to Pete when I arrived to Rebekah's party. I was pretty mad because Tyler left me alone and didn't wanted to tell me what was he doing. And Pete was sad, because he told Bonnie that he likes her and she said that she wouldn't leave Jeremy. We had a few drinks together and... ''  

'' And one thing lead to another, '' I replied, smirking. '' God, Caroline, you really are fast. '' 

'' Can we talk about this later?! '' she asked, getting a panic attack again.  

I narrowed my eyes, confused. '' Then why are you calling? ''  

'' Okay, Pete's still sleeping and I can't find my clothes anywhere. And I certainly won't leave the house in his jeans and his shirt! '' Caroline explained, lowering her voice. Okay, what was wrong with wearing a guy's clothes? It seemed pretty fine to me when I arrived from the woods with Klaus after I transformed in to a werewolf for the first time. It was certainly less awkward and hilarious then now when I knocked on Rebekah's door, with a ball from her pool covering me.  

I looked to Rebekah. '' So you need new clothes and someone to sneak you out Pete's apartment ninja style? ''  

'' Yup. Can you please hurry, before he wakes up? '' Caroline asked.  

I rolled my eyes. '' I'm on my way. '' 

I hang up the phone and looked to Rebekah.  

'' She actually slept with Pete? '' she asked, trying to stop laughing.