Chapter 21 - Something just always has to go wrong

Today it was a busy day. Lisa visited my brothers early in the morning. We met in the grill at noon and she told me that the wall of the Boarding house may need a tiny tiny repair. When I asked her what happened she said that she just said hi to Damon. Caroline called me a couple of minutes later, saying that Stefan told her that Lisa shoved Damon through the wall of our house. Through the wall. I almost died laughing. Other then that, Lisa said that it was nice seeing Stefan.  

Now it was already night. I was driving my car... well, a borrowed car (stolen car) to the Mikaelson mansion with Bonnie. Rebekah was already waiting there. We came to pick up Klaus's coffin. The plan was for Bonnie to broke the spell that made his blood turn in to stone.  

Rebekah waved to us. '' You are finally here, '' she said, looking nervous. '' I don't like being here all alone with Nik's coffin. Alaric can show up. '' She pointed to the coffin that was placed on a special trolley with wheels.  

'' Let's get it in the car, before my brothers arrive, '' I said. '' Lisa is keeping them busy. I ain't sure how long it'll work. '' Lisa immediately agreed to help when I told her about our plan to bring Klaus back. Other then knowing that this will make me very happy, she was also a good friend with the Originals. Well, everyone except Kol. Even if she never told me why she doesn't like him. 

'' And what'll happen when Damon or Stefan'll realize what our plan is? '' Bonnie asked.  

I thought for a second. '' Lisa'll probably snap the neck of one while the other'll manage to reach us. We'll see. ''  

Rebekah and I started to push the coffin to the back of my new car, a huge land rover. At first it was all going great. Then I felt how the air moved. Alaric showed up next to us. Rebekah jumped to him but he easily pushed her away. Then he turned to me and narrowed his eyes. '' You are the one I'm getting most sick of. ''  

I tried to punch him in the face but he pushed me away too. He was just too strong. Before I or someone else could do anything, he already opened the coffin with Klaus and stabbed his numb body.  

I heard Rebekah terrorized screaming and yelling when Bonnie held her back. At first I wasn't sure what was happening. Then I noticed Klaus's burning body.  

No.  

I jumped to Alaric. Completely furious. He didn't expected this coming and before I knew it I grabbed the white oak stake from Klaus's body, ignoring my burning hand and buried it in Alaric's arm. He screamed and staggered.  

Bonnie stopped the fire of Klaus's body.  

'' We gotta go, '' I said. '' Now. ''  

Bonnie nodded. I closed the coffin again, trying not to look at Klaus's body and pushed it in to the car. Bonnie helped a shocked and desperate Rebekah inside. We quickly drove away.  

'' What now? '' I asked in panic.  

Bonnie said: '' I can still help him but his body needs time to recover. I need to reincarnate Klaus iin the body of someone else. ''  

I thought for a second. '' What about Tyler? He's one of his hybrids. I'm sure that you can make it happen. ''  

Bonnie slowly nodded. '' It's possible. But how are we going to convince Tyler to cooperate with us? My friends still think that Klaus was lying when he said that he is the head of our bloodlines and that if he dies we all do. ''  

'' We don't need to convince Tyler, '' Rebekah suddenly said. She got it together enough so she could speak. But I noticed her face, full of sadness and empty eyes. '' You just need his body right? He doesn't have to agree to do it. If you ask him, we snap his neck, tie him and bring him to you. ''