Chapter 10 - The death of an Original

I walked in the Boarding house to see the kitchen table completely covered with sharp wooden stakes. My eyes widened as I instantly put my ninja mode on, in case there would be any troubles. I just couldn't help it, every time that I saw a wooden stake I instantly put on my defence in case there was a hunter around.

Stefan, Damon and Elena just walked in to the room. They all stopped and stared at me with shock. I guessed that they had no idea that I will return so soon, which meant that this was something I wasn't supposed to know about. It was the evening of the day after I went to New Orleans with Kol. He dropped me here as he proceeded to the Mikaelson mansion. Sage decided by her own will to come with us to Mystic Falls the second she heard that she'll see Finn again. I guessed that even if she was a bitch, she truly loved him.  

'' Well well well, '' I said, crossing my arms and leaning on the wall as a smirk flashed through my face. '' Looks like the bees've been busy while I was gone. ''  

'' Alice... '' Stefan started.  

'' What will you do? '' Elena interrupted him, staring at me.  

'' What do you think I'll do, princess? '' I said, showing her my best smile that clearly said: I think you're a stupid idiot. '' I'll inform the Originals. ''  

'' Why are you trying to help them so bad? '' Damon asked. '' You said that you met them just when you arrived in town. ''  

'' Okay, it's time to spill the truth, Dam-Dam, '' I said. '' I met the Originals a long time ago... '' 

Elena suddenly screamed with shock: '' Klaus is a monster! ''  

'' He and the others were much more of a family for me then Damon and Stefan ever were! '' I yelled back. '' And I know that they won't turn their backs on me, like your two stupid boyfriends did! '' I continued screaming. Tears appeared in my eyes. The three were just staring at me, completely in shock because I was crying. I know, no one would ever imagine that the strong Alice actually cried. I closed my eyes, with tears falling down my cheeks. '' I hate you all. ''

***

I was sitting at the bar in the grill waiting for Rebekah to show up. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I haven't noticed her walking inside and pulling me in a hug. '' Oh, Alice, I'm so happy that you finally sent your two stupid brothers to hell! ''  

I smiled. '' I'm sick of them. I'm sick of their stupid fighting of who gets that doppelganger bitch. I'm sick of them telling me what to do. And I'm sick of them being so obsessed with killing Klaus. '' I slowly shook my head and grinned. '' I'm just sick of everything. '' 

Rebekah nodded and stared at me with wide eyes. She ordered a beer and asked: '' So you aren't going to go back home? ''  

'' Nah, '' I said. '' Maybe I should leave Mystic Falls for good. ''  

'' No! '' she instantly interrupted me. '' Please, don't go. You are the only one in this stupid town that understands me. What would I do without you, sister? ''  

I smiled. '' Thank you. '' I thoughtfully stared in to my glass of whiskey. '' Sometimes is nice to hear that someone will miss you when you'll be gone. '' Then I looked to her. '' Hey, what's Klaus doing now? I kind a need to talk to him. ''  

Rebekah's eyes widened. '' God, you finally decided to tell my brother how much you love him! I'm telling you, he's a keeper. You two are absolutely perfect for each other. ''  

'' Whoa. Hold your horses, Bekah, '' I grinned and raised my hands in the air. '' This isn't what I wanted to talk to him about. '' I actually wanted to tell him about Stefan and Damon's weapons.