Chapter 37 - Rebekah's party

As the sanity that I lost somewhere between when he carried me in the bedroom and now came back I opened my eyes and stared to the face of the man I loved. I felt his gentle touch on my warm skin, I was like Ikar that was being pulled to the sun. I got burnt but I was still here again.  

He smiled to me, his blue eyes were full of emotions.  

'' Do you love me? '' I suddenly asked.  

'' I thought I already told you that I do, sweetheart, '' he said, with his hand, slowly caressing my back. '' I wanted you since the night I found you, almost dead because of werewolf bites. I actually got you. You were all mine. And then I lost you. I felt like the sun went down in 1902 and never raised again. I was in the dark to that night when I saw you again. You were so beautiful in your long dress. Amazing. I've never seen anything like you, sweetheart, '' he was murmuring, sounding sad and confused.  

'' I'm here now, '' I whispered, crawling closer to him. '' And I'm not going to leave you any time soon. ''

'' Oh, I wouldn't let you, '' he replied, smirking. He buried his face in my hair. '' You are mine now. '' He murmured. '' My Alice. ''  

I slowly nodded, smiling. '' Yes. ''  

'' Always, '' he whispered.  

Suddenly my phone started ringing.  

I sighed.  

Klaus frowned. '' I'm going to throw that phone through the window, love. ''  

'' No you wont, '' I said, smiled and grabbed it. It was Rebekah. '' Shit! I forgot about her party. ''  

'' You are leaving? '' he looked disappointed, holding my hand and trying to pull me back on the bed. This was where I wanted to be, but I had to go.  

'' Sorry, '' I replied, apologetically smiling. '' I promised to go. '' I jumped of the bed, with bare feet and dressed in nothing but one of his shirts.  

'' My shirt looks good on you, love, '' he suddenly said, smiling. His naughty blue eyes were shining.

I rolled my eyes. '' Don't even start. I really have to go. ''  

'' Stay out of trouble, '' he murmured. 

It felt natural to press another kiss on his lips before rushing out of his room.

***

Rebekah's party was awesome. It was held in her new house. It was a small one compared to the Mikaelson mansion but enough for one person to be living in it. There were a lot of people at the party, dancing, drinking and laughing. I got carried away pretty quickly. I found myself dancing with a couple of humans that I've never seen before. Then I saw Bonnie and Pete that were chatting at the bar and shared a drink with them. After that I was called by Rebekah that was spinning and dancing in the middle of the living room. I made my way to her, with two glasses in my hands.  

'' Awesome party! '' I yelled through the music.  

'' I'm glad you are having fun! '' she replied and smiled. '' I have to tell you something. ''  

'' Private stuff? ''  

'' Probably, '' she said.  

We went to the garden behind the house. It was pretty beautiful. With a lovely terrace and everything. Rebekah and I sat on the fence that was surrounding it. I was looking at the burning torches and the white roses that were planted everywhere.  

'' So, what's up? '' I asked, looking at her and giving her one of my two drinks.  

'' First, do you know what Elena did to Matt? '' Rebekah asked and suddenly her blue eyes got angry.