Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)

Začít od začátku

She nodded, ducking her head under my chin as she wrapped her arms around my torso, before asking, "Luhan?"

"Yes, love?"

"I think...I think after hearing what you just told me...I think I'm ready," she gushed, stumbling on a few words as they slipped from her mouth.

"I don't want to rush you into anything, only if you're sure," I assured her softly, a small smile on my lips.

"I'm sure," she uttered, "You make me feel special."

"I love you, and I trust you."

"Now?" I questioned, arching an eyebrow before she nodded. "I imagined our first time together to be more romantic..."

"What did you have in mind?" She asked, smiling up at me.

"After dinner maybe," I began, "somewhere expensive and fancy, and then I'd take you home, and there'd be rose petals surrounding the bed, because I know how much you love flowers... and there'd be music, perhaps Ed Sheeran, playing from my iPod, because I know he's your favorite singer..." I trailed off, grinning as she placed a kiss to my cheek.

"You're adorable," she whispered, "but don't you think it would be more romantic having our first time out of the blue, because we can't wait any longer?"

"You're right, that would be equally romantic...I'll only do what you feel comfortable with."

"I'm comfortable with you," she mumbled, "Please, Luhan." I nodded, smiling as her hands cupped my cheek as she bought my face to hers, pressing our lips together while we kissed passionately. As our kiss grew deeper, I shifted my body slightly so that I was hovering over Ash.

"Can I take this off?" I asked softly, gesturing to the small tank top that she wore. She nodded slowly, her eyes not leaving mine as I slid the shirt over her head. She gasped quietly as the cool air hit her stomach and her arms retreated from my body to around hers in attempt to cover herself.

"Please don't hide from me," I whispered, the sight of the girl I loved covering herself hurting me. "You're beautiful."

She hummed lightly as I led a trail of kisses down her stomsch, my hands slipping up the smooth skin.

"Don't be afraid," I told her as my hands reached her breasts. "It will feel good, I promise, baby." When she nodded again, I cupped them, lightly squeezing them before placing a kiss to the center in between them. She moaned soflty, her head rolling back into the pillow as I continued to caress her breasts.

"Yes," she breathed. "Luhan...I'm so wet for you."

"Oh," I moaned, her words making my member hard.

"Can I remove these?" I asked, playing with the hem of her shorts to ensure she was comfortable before I proceeded.

"Yes," She spoke, gulping quietly.

"Are you alright?" I asked, sliding my thumb along her cheek.

"Just a little nervous," she shakily laughed, the nerves in her voice clear as her lip trembled.

"I'm going to look after you, baby. It's going to hurt for a while, I'm so sorry...but after that it will feel so good, love."

"Okay," she breathed. "I'm ready." I nodded, placing a quick kiss to her cheek before sliding down her pyjama shorts. I then removed the lace material of her underwear, throwing them behind me to the floor.

"Oh," he gasped as I ran my finger over her sex, her body squirming beneath me.

"Is that good?" I asked and she nodded as I continued to repeat the simple action. "Are you ready, love?"

"Yes," she spoke after a moment, her eyes full of fear as she answered.

"Try not to think about the pain, but what's to come after..." She nodded, biting on her lip to stop the quivering. "I'll take care of you," I whispered, and she nodded once more, signaling that she was ready. As slowly as I could slid myself into her, biting my lip as she squeaked out.

"It's okay, you're okay," I hushed, pausing as I gave her time to adjust.

"Luhan," she whimpered, one tear sliding down the crease of her eye as she cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I whispered, nudging my nose against hers as I entangled our fingers together. "It won't last long, baby. I'm sorry... you're doing so, so well."

"It hurts," she whispered, closing her eyes as she squeezed my hands tightly.

"I'd take away the pain for you, beautiful. I'd make myself feel it instead..." I whimpered, bringing my lips to hers in hope to take her mind off the pain a little. A few moments later, she nodded again, her eyes flashing up to me.

"Does it feel any better?" I asked, sweeping a strand of hair from her face with our entangled fingers.

"Yes," she mumbled. "Just a little uncomfortable...Do you think you could...move?" She hesitated, squirming slightly beneath me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She confirmed, and I pecked her lips again before pushing further into her. This time she let out a moan, her grip on my hands loosening slightly as I pushed into her.

"Go," she weakly muttered, nodding reasurringly up at me to continue. I groaned as I gently rolled my hips back and fourth against hers, a few muffled moans escaping her lips also.

"Luhan," she gasped, "that feels so good."

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, trailing a series of wet kisses down the skin of her neck as I thrusted slowly into her. "So beautiful."

"Luhan, I think I'm close," she moaned out, her hands squeezing tightly on mine.

"Me too, gorgeous. Let go," I whispered, leading my kisses to her mouth. I soon felt her walls tighten around me and her body started to lightly shake beneath me.

"You're safe, beautiful, let go."

"Luhan," she moaned loudly, her head deepening back into the pillow as she cried out my name.

"Shit," I mumbled as my thrusts became sloppy and I felt a shiver run through my spine.

We soon both released, our breathing fast as I collapsed beside Ash, pulling her naked body into mine.

"Wow," she mumbled, grinning up at me. "You're amazing. That was... wow."

"I'm sorry it hurt," I said quietly, pressing a delicate kiss to her forehead.

"I can't even remember how that part felt," she smiled. "You took care of me."

"I promise I would," I nodded, and she wriggled closer to me.

"I love you," she breathed, "thank you...for everything."

"I love you too, beautiful."

A/N:

Feedback is always nice.

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie

xx