Chapter 46

"Anthony, what the hell?"I said before busting out laughing, hearing what he had just told me over the phone.

It was a basic chill day for me this day. The girls and I had wrapped up an event earlier and we had a little minute to relax before our meeting later. I decided to talk to Anthony because I honestly wanted to. I thought Anthony was a great friend, I can't lie. He kind of gave me that breath of fresh. He gave me a sense of self and being normal. I'm always surrounded by industry people, I'm always having to discuss industry shit. Sometimes I just want to have a regular conversation. Talk about things that has nothing to do with my lifestyle. And Anthony gave me that.

"I'm just saying Dani, I would've been wrong as hell if I let her walk around with her shit like hat."He said making me laugh harder. He was telling me about some lady who wig looked horrible and instead of addressing the situation properly, he was being mean about it.

"Okay Anthony, but you did not have to say it like that. 'Yo shit lifting' sounds mean as hell."I said before I bust out laughing again. I couldn't help to. He was honestly a whole mess.

"I didn't know no other way to address it."He said before laughing himself.

I heard my door open, catching my attention. I looked over at it to see it was Chres coming in. I just laid back down and continued to talk to Anthony on speaker.

Chres walked into the room, seeing that I was on the phone. He didn't say a word though. He just climbed on top me, hovering over me as he stared at me. I couldn't help to look up at him and stare back. He always did things like this and I swear I felt like a little girl with her first crush each time.

He must've peep that it was Anthony on the phone because I could see his face change a little. Chres always swore he didn't feel a way about Anthony or didn't have a problem with us being cool, but the deeper our relationship got the more I could see his feelings about him. He didn't like me being cool with Anthony. He didn't like me speaking to Anthony on the phone and texting him. He never wanted to admit this though. So, instead of being a hundred and telling me this, he did little petty shit like what he was about to do.

"Hang that shit up."He said so loud before biting down on his lip as he looked at me. I remember just hoping Anthony didn't hear him. The phone was on speaker and Chres was loud as hell, I know he did. I playfully rolled my eyes as I fanned him away. As you can see here, I still didn't peep he felt some way about Anthony. I just thought he wanted all my time and attention, but no. He was really jealous that I was talking to a male friend on the phone. He was so insecure, it was pathetic.

This didn't stop Chres though. He continued to hover over me, kissing my face then neck, slowly creeping down my body. He was leaving sloppy kisses too, knowing that that always did it for me. I was trying to pay him no attention, but he was really trying it.

"Chres."I tried whispering, but that didn't stop him. He continued to kiss down my shoulder blade then stomach. Chile, I was losing it inside.

"Dani, you hear me?"Anthony questioned, catching my attention.

"Yeah I hear you. She's wrong for that. You shouldn't have to."I said turning my attention back to the phone. I could hear Anthony, but bits and pieces of what he was saying I didn't hear at all. Chres was really knocking me off my square at that moment.

I bit down on my lip, feeling Chres kiss my bottom half as his hands gripped my sides. He continued to go slowly down my body, catching all of my attention at this point.