54. Just under the table

Jake opened his eyes still smiling to see Katniss's head on his chest, and his arms still wrapped around her. He moved the little hairs off her cheek to the side to get a better look of her face.

He smiled to himself and whispered out loud "You are just too perfect, far too perfect for me.." He kissed her lips softly and gently.

At that very moment she opened her eyes slowly and smiled grabbing him deeper into the kiss. "Good morning my beautiful wife." He said grinning back at her.

Kat sat up and stretched as she yawned " Good morning my sexy husband." In the process of stretching. Jake stood up and vamp speed carried her to the bathroom. He sat her down and they both started brushing their teeth. Jake gently nudged his arm against Kat's playfully.

She giggled cutely and pushed him back harder. They both glared and squinted their eyes at each other and started racing to see who could finish brushing their teeth first.

They both rinsed their mouths out and smiled real big to each other as they yelled "done!" at the same time. "I totally won." Kat said with a sly smile. Jake smiled bigger leaning into Kat's face and she smiled leaning into his.

Jake gave her a devilish grin. "You have such a pretty smile baby." He said and grabbed her face and pulled her in for a big kiss. Kat giggled loudly. "Whatever." Kat laughed. He smiled big to her again and they went out the bathroom. As they were walking Jake looked down and pinched her cute little butt.

Kat rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey babe as much as love staring at you naked, get dressed for me please..we're going to go out." Jake said looking in his suitcase.

"Where are we going ?" She asked with a raised brow. "Dinner beautiful, we are going to go to that Restaurant we passed Lasserre." He replied. Kat shook her head and grabbed her clothes to take a shower.

Jake waited till he heard the water and took his clothes off and joined her. Slowly gazing over every inch of her..he then quickly pulled her body close to his...

-30 mins later

"Hey babe will you zip up my dress for me." Kat asked as she stood closely in front of him."Of course..." Jake said as he softly moved her hair and zipped it up for her, then traced his fingers down her back.

She turned and faced him. " Thank you." she said as she gave him a slow tongue kiss and bit his bottom lip. Jake got very hard and grabbed her body to pull her in, but she pulled away. "Get dressed loser." Kat said playfully.
"Haha, fine.."

"By the way no need to say thank you, you
know I love getting to see your perfect skin." Jake said grinning as he tried to fix his tie in the mirror.

Kat smiled and walked over to him slowly "How do I look?" She asked looking in the mirror fiddling with her hair. "Baby girl you look stunning as hell, just like always." He said biting his lip as he looked at her up and down.

"How do I look?" He said with a raised brow. Kat slid the tie up his throat making it tight around his neck. "Very very sexy." She said with a devilish grin. Jake smiled back and gave her a deep passionate tongue kiss while grabbing her waist. Kat slowly pulled away smiling.

"Are you ready gorgeous?" Jake asked grabbing her purse for her. "Yeah..if you are." Kat replied.
Jake grabbed the room and car keys and opened the door for Kat. They walked hand in hand to the car and got in.