47. Getting ready

Kat didn't really go to sleep when Jake left but then she started thinking about him and fell asleep peacefully. She was having a very good dream about him until all the girls busted in the room screaming and yelling.

"KATNISSSSS WAKE UP!" Chloe yelled. "COME ON KAT!" Tris said hitting Kat with a pillow." OMG STOP HITTING ME !" Kat screamed as she hit Tris back with another pillow. Chloe jumped on the bed and Kat bounced up and down as Chloe jumped.

"CHLOE STOOPP!" Kat laughed. Tris jumped onto Kat while she was still laying on the bed. "COME ON KAT GET YOUR ASS UP..YOUR GETTING MARRIED TODAY! She screamed as she shook Kat by her shoulders.

Mrs.Black came in with some food and something to drink for Kat. "OK Ok..I'm up..NOW GET OFF OF ME !" Kat yelled as she pushed Tris off. "Ahh !" Tris screamed as she fell to the floor landing on her butt.

All you heard was a loud thud. "OOO..sorry Tris." Kat said with a giggle. Tris got up slowly rubbing her butt. She looked at Kat and stuck out her tongue. Kat stuck out her tongue back and they both giggled.

"Ok girls calm down." Mrs Black said laughing watching the girls act like kids. Chloe flopped down onto the bed. Mrs.Black handed Kat her food."Here ya go Kat." Mrs.Black said with a smile.

"Thank you." She said as she took the trey of food and smiled. She usually didn't eat human food but surprisingly the food was good. "Wow Mrs.Black this is really good." Kat said. "Thank you sweety." Mrs.Black said gladly to hear that she liked her cooking.

"Ok guys I need to tell you something!" Tris said in an excited tone. All the girls faces lit up and they leaned in to see what she had to say."Come on Tris say it already!" Chloe scoffed eagerly.

"ME AND RED HOOKED UP LAST NIGHT!" Tris yelled bouncing up and down. Chloe clapped her hands together and giggled "OOOOOH GUUURRRL." Chloe said.
"Awe Tris I'm happy for you." Kat said giving Tris a hug.

Mrs.Black gave Tris a kiss on the cheek."I'm so glad you've finally got a guy sweety." "Thanks mom." Tris said with a smile. "OK OK..ENOUGH ABOUT ME..LET'S TALK ABOUT KAT!" Tris yelled.

" YEA..Kat what happened with you and Jake yesterday?" Chloe said raising her eyebrows up and down. "HAHA..well um you know..yeeaa." Kat said awkwardly scratching behind her ear. "Uh oh..you know what that means." Tris said nudging Chloe in the shoulder.

"Haha really Tris." Kat said laughing. Mrs.Black decided to walk downstairs and wash the dishes. "Well are you going to tell us about it?" Chloe said. "Umm about what?" Kat replied."You know is he good..ya know in bed?"

"Um..yeaaah." Kat said a little uncomfortable. She started sipping on some of the blood Mrs.Black gave her to drink." Is he big!?" Chloe said giving Kat a wink. As soon as she heard her say that she spit out some of the drink and her eyes got big.

"Uhh um..y..yea." Kat said feeling a little weird. Tris busted out laughing. "It's ok Kat don't be shy." Tris said still laughing. "Well I mean I thought you'd be the most freaked out here.. Since we are talking about your brother." Kat said.

"Haha it's ok Kat..somebody had to change his diapers when mom was at work ya know." Tris laughed. " Haha..Oh yeah that's right." Kat said with a giggle. Chloe clapped her hands" Well Spike is like 5 1/2inches." Chloe said with a big smile sounding confident. "Cooool." Kat said quickly avoiding eye contact and sipping her drink.