44. The Dress

They opened the door and walked outside. The cool breeze in the air hit their faces as they walked towards the car.They could see Emmet dancing in the car listening to music.

"Gosh he is so weird." Jake said laughing."Haha I know." Kat said giggling.

The next morning
---

"Good morning beautiful..." Jake said kissing her cheek. "Good morning.." Kat said running her fingers through his hair. "I can't wait to marry you..." Jake said as he smiled at her. Kat grinned cutely and kissed him holding his face.

A/N. btw their wedding is tomorrow morning.

Kat arrived at the bridal dress store with Jakes mom, Tris and her friend Chloe from high school. As Kat tried on different dresses she didn't seem to be budging. Even though every time she walked out of the dressing room, they all gasped and begged her to get the dress. But Kat was very picky...

Katniss walked out of the dressing room...and they all gasped. "OH MY GOSH KATNISS!! OK I KNOW IVE SAID IT LIKE 5 TIMES, BUT HONEY YOU HAVE TO GET THAT DRESS!!"

Katniss blushed and slowly peaked around her shoulder in the mirror... She opened her mouth and turned all the way around to see the dress.. Kats eyes were glued to the dress...
"it's beautiful..." She said smiling.

"Oh Katniss you're so beautiful!" Chloe said to her with her hands over her mouth..."I know right, she's got to be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen in my life!" Tris said to Chloe.

"SO, are you going to get that one?? Mrs.Black asked intently and eagerly waiting for an answer.
"Y-yes.." Kat said smiling at the dress in the mirror. "YAAAY!!" All the girls screamed.
(Well all except Kat, she just giggled while they all screamed lol )

*Jake and the boys*

"Come on dude we have been here for like two hours." Emmet said. Jake was in the dressing room trying on just about everything. Jake walked out of the dressing room to were Emmet and their friend Spike were.

"How about this." Jake said walking out in another tux doing a turn."For the last time..you look good bro." Spike said giving Jake a thumbs up.

"Yea see that's the thing I only look good..tomorrow is the wedding I need to look great." Jake said in disappointment. Emmett walked up to Jake and patted his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Jake everything will be amazing tomorrow. Emmet said giving Jake a friendly smile. Jake smiled back. "I can only imagine how Kat looks in her dress." Jake said smiling even harder.

"Emmet what if I do something stupid..or if someone just crashed the wedding...." Emmet cut off Jake. "What if this ...What if that..Jake calm down I promise as your best man that nothing will go wrong." He said with confidence.

"Yea Jake..I'll make sure nothing goes wrong either." Spike said. Jake put his hands in his pockets and stared down at his shoes "Thanks guys." Jake said. Emmet handed him the last tux." Here dude...now go in there so you can look great tomorrow.

Jake rolled his eyes jokingly "Whatever Emmet." He said grabbing the tux and walking back into the dressing room. Moments later he came back out with the tux on and looked in the body mirror.

He stared at himself and fixed his tie and rubbed his chin. He gave a slight grin and said "I think this is it. He turned around and looked at Emmet and Spike. He raised his eyebrow waiting for a response from both of them.

Emmet and Spike looked at each other then to Jake then back to each other. They both shook their heads in agreement. They looked at Jake and gave him a friendly smile and a thumbs up.

"Alright then.. I guess we'll get this one." Jake said. He changed and they paid for it and walked out the store. Jake called Kat just to check up on her. "Hey kat how's it going?" "That's good..I miss you." "Oh Yea it was a little complicated,I finally found a tux." "Yea I bet you look amazing in your dress."

"Ok babe..be safe..I love you too..ok bye." Jake got off the phone with kat. "What was she doing?" Emmet asked. "Oh she is just now leaving the bridal shop." "Oh ok." Emmet responded. The boys got in the car and drove off.

"Haha oh shit I almost forgot... What about the bachelor party!?" Spike said with a devilish grin. " Oooh hell yes!" Emmet said clapping his hands together. Jake's eyes got big and he tried to avoid all eye contact with them.

He turned up the radio and tried to ignore them. Spike reached up and pushed the button to turn off the radio." Bro..come on..we are having a bachelor party right?" Spike said.

" Yea dude come on." Emmet said looking at Jake." Uhh yea we'll have a couple drinks and whatever."
"AND STRIPPERS!" Spike yelled. " No dude..not strippers." Jake said looking at spike through the mirror.

"WHAT..why not..!?" Spike yelled. "Because we don't need strippers to have fun." Jake said. "Come on bro live a little." Spike said leaning up in his seat."Look dude you wouldn't like it if Chloe was up on some other guy or stripping for him..would you?"

" And you definitely wouldn't like it if a guy was trying to get with her." Jake said. " Yea your right bro." Spike said. " Dude and you know Chloe is crazy as hell..she'll probably try to cut you. Even if you had the slightest idea of a stripper." Emmet added in.

" Yea true..true." Spike nodded his head in agreement. " You think that the girls may get a male stripper?" Spike asked raising his eye brows.
" No dude definitely not.." Jake said. "You sure bro..you know Tris.." Spike said with a unsure look on his face.

"I trust Kat..and they have my mom..knowing her she'll probably try to get them to all knit some sweaters." Jake said. All of them broke out into a huge laughter. " Yea Mrs.Black will have them on lock down." Emmet said still laughing.

*Mean while*

"DRINK..DRINK..DRINK!" The girls yelled as Mrs.Black jugged down some alcohol. Mrs.Black slammed the cup down on the table and yelled. The girls laughed. They had wild lights and very loud music bumping through their speakers at Tris house.

Kat grabbed a champagne bottle and popped it open, it shot out and got over everyone. They all danced and tried to sing the song but pretty much failed as their words slurred. Moments later there was a knock on the door....

A/N love you guys hope u enjoyed the chpt
-L🍾