52. The Flight

They arrived at the area where they were supposed to get on the jet. Jake got out and opened the door for Kat and then went to the trunk to get their luggage.

They walked in the jet. It had a mini refrigerator, drinks, wine glasses, and different types of snacks. It also had many very nice bathrooms. The flight attendant came on the speaker.

Pilot: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Black..this is your pilot speaking..please buckle up because take off will be shortly.

Katniss sat down quickly and fastened her seatbelt tightly holding onto the strap tightly. Jake rolled his eyes playfully and sat down next to her. Her breathing started to get faster.

Jake grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek, he whispered in her ear "It's ok baby...I'll always protect you." Kat's breathing started to slow down and she smiled at him.

Jake locked fingers with her and Kat leaned her head on his shoulder. "I love you." She said as she closed her eyes. "I love you too Kat." He said kissing her head.

Pilot: Alright we are taking off now to Paris..thank you for choosing
Black's Airlines.

The jet powered up and before they knew it they were flying in the air, Kat looked out the window and gripped Jakes arm. He kissed her head and smiled at her." Baby girl it's ok relax, I won't let anything happen to you ever, I promise..." Jake said comfortingly.

A couple mins later he looked down at her to see her peacefully sleeping. He smiled gladly and looked out the window at the beautiful orange pinkish sky. The sun was setting, and had almost gone out of sight.

Jake smiled to himself and looked at Katniss. He grabbed a blanket that was over the seat and wrapped him and Katniss in it and slowly shut his eyes relaxing, keeping her close.

*hours later*

Jake opened his eyes and Katniss was nowhere in sight. His eyes got big and he instantly started freaking out and unbuckled quickly and ran off the jet. "KAT!!!..KATNISS!" He shouted on the top of his lungs.

He looked everywhere trying to find her scent. His heart started to beat uncontrollably. "KATNISS ANSWER ME WHERE ARE YOU!! FUCK!" Jake yelled as he ran his fingers through his hair pulling it. "JAKE CHILL I'M OVER HERE!" Kat shouted to him coming out from behind the car.

Jake's eyes got really big and he sprinted towards her. When he finally reached her, he breathed out heavily and grabbed her then pulled her in to a tight big hug. "Babe..you fucking scared me..I..I..THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!" He yelled.

Kat jumped a little."I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you."
Jake sighed and replied "I'm sorry for screaming...It's ok..just don't do that again." He said giving her another hug.
"Ok I won't..I love you."
"I love you too baby. "

Jake released Kat out of his grip. "Oh..by the way the pilot put the luggage in the trunk for us." "Oh ok..I mean I could have got it myself...its not heavy." Jake said trying to prove a point.

"Babe I know your strong as hell, chill" Kat said with a giggle. He opened the door for her like a gentleman and waited till she was in her seat then closed the door. He walked over to the drivers side and started the car.

They drove off to the hotel where they were staying at which was about 50 miles from the airport. As they drove Jake rolled down the windows to have some nice cool air flowing through the car. Kat plugged in her phone to the AUX cord and played some music.

Roses by the chainsmokers came on. Kat hummed and tapped her finger to the beat of the music. About 30 mins later they arrived at nice resort called the Dezine Hotel. That was only meant for adults.

They got out and they walked in hand in hand and Jake carried the luggage in the other hand. The hotel was very nice and definitely had that France theme to it. Jake and Kat walked up to the front desk and checked in. The nice hotel lady passed them their keys and told them their room was on level 13.

Those were the big and very expensive rooms. They got in the elevator and went up to the 13th floor. Their room number was 308. They walked in and was really amazed of how the room was very pretty the walls were red and had beautiful paintings.

"Wow...This is very beautiful." Kat said as she looked at the paintings on the wall. "Yea..damn this room is very nice." Jake said looking around.

They walked towards the area of their room to find that they had a big king size bed. Kat walked towards the window to only see a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.

While she kept staring at the view, Jake walked up from behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She laid her head back against his chest. "Isn't it beautiful?" Kat asked "Mhm..you definitely are beautiful." Jake said with a sweet smile.

Kat slightly giggled as she turned around to face him. She stared deep into his eyes and he stared deep into hers. They leaned in slowly and both stop for a split second at each others lips. Then Jake crashed his lips into Kat's.

They both roughly tongue kissed. Kat moved her hand up his shirt and took it off. Jake unzipped her dress still kissing her roughly. He pushed her up against a wall and his hand slowly moved to Kat's panties. He slipped his hand in them and started fingering her.