18. Trouble in the kitchen

It was the next morning. They didn't have school today. Kat awoke from her sleep and Jake still had his arms wrapped around her while he was asleep.

Kat tried to move Jake, but his grip only got tighter. " Babe, what are you doing ?" Jake said in a tired voice.

Kat giggled and said," Umm..I'm trying to use the bathroom."

"Oh ok ." Jake said letting go of Kat. She rolled her eyes playfully and got up. She washed her face and brushed her teeth with a unused toothbrush from Jake's drawer.

She walked out of the bathroom and Jake was still sleeping in the bed she walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room to go downstairs.

When she went downstairs she noticed that someone had made breakfast, but it looked like only for themselves.

Kat looked in the refrigerator seeing if they had anything suitable for her to eat. She noticed how they had blood in the refrigerator O negative to be exact.

She reached in and grabbed the blood and she tasted a little of the blood. Next thing you know she sipped down all the whole bottle. "Damn, that was good !" Kat said to herself. She heard someone come downstairs into the kitchen.

" Hey Kat ." Kat automatically knew it was James. She sighed "What do you want James?" asked Kat.

"Mmm, I don't know if you would give me what i really want. Plus I believe Jake would be very mad at me." Kat looked at him confused "What do you mean ?" she asked suspiciously.

James grabbed her arms and pushed her into the refrigerator door. James licked the side of her neck and whispered in her ear "I want you, and I'm gonna have you. Your body is so beautifully perfect he said as he squeezed one of her breasts.

Kat was about to scream but James put his hand over her mouth and pushed her onto the ground.

He then got on top of her with with his hand over her mouth. She mumbled "Get the fuck off me you piece of shit!"

He slapped her across the face and Jake jumped out of his sleep. "KAT?!" He screamed from upstairs.

Kat growled and her eyes turned yellow. She bit James's hand and was about to scream for help, but James put his hand back over her mouth.

"IF YOU SAY A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THIS I'LL HURT YOU!"

That didn't scare Kat she kept struggling. "FUCK, IF YOU SAY A FUCKING WORD I'LL HURT JACOB..BAD!" Kat opened her eyes wide, and slowed her movement..that scared her.

She thought James might be stronger than Jake. James heard Jake running down the stairs as he yelled. Kat kneed James in the dick and pushed him off. "FUCK" he screamed in agony.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON !?" Jake said entering in the kitchen to see Katniss standing in a corner with her arms crossed.

He rushed over to her asking "Baby are you ok !?" I heard you scream."

Kat was about to say something, but she hesitated, and she glanced over at James as he gave her the death stare.

Kat then looked back at Jacob. She looked at James one more time and James mouthed "I..Will..Hurt him "
Kat turned her head and put it down.

"Hey..." Jake said lifting her chin up. " Don't you ever be afraid to tell me what's wrong." Hearing Jacob's comforting word made her feel less afraid.

She wanted to tell Jacob, but at the same time she didn't want him to get hurt. She tried to move almost tripped on something and almost fell on her side, but Jake caught her.

"Babe are you ok, your acting strange." Yeah I-I'm fine she said. James why the fuck were you yelling. Because I stubbed my toe into something.

Jacob gave Katniss a hug and looked at James not believing shit he was saying. As they were leaving the kitchen Jake turned around and gave James a death stare...

Jake and Kat both walked upstairs into Jake's room and he closed the door behind them.