27. The break in

Jake rolled his eyes playfully and opened the refrigerator to get some O negative blood.

Jake turned around towards Kat. Kat could see in Jake's eyes how worried he was about her. "Babe it's ok..really I'll be fine." She said putting her hand on his chest.

Jake titled his head and smiled at kat."I love you so much." "I know." Kat said smiling big. Jake laughed and picked her up to the couch.

"You know i can walk." Kat giggled."I know babe." Jake laughed as he put her on the couch gently and they started watching t.v.
"Ugh there's nothing good on."Kat said flipping through the channels.

"It's ok babe." Jake said grabbing the remote and putting on a movie. He laid down on the couch and pulled kat to lay down with him.

They both were watching the movie when Jacob started falling asleep."Aww babe your so cute when your sleeping." Kat laughed.

Jake wrapped his arms around Kat's waist, and she fell asleep listening to Jake's heartbeat.

*2 hours later

Jake woke up to the sound of glass breaking. He then woke Kat up out of her sleep."Babe did u hear that !?" Jake said with big eyes."No what's wrong !?" Kat said a little scared.

They got off the couch and went into the kitchen when all of a sudden the lights went out in the house.

"What the fuck.."Jake said worried. He grabbed his gun from the drawer and held Kat's hand and pulled her close to him.

They could hear footsteps and creaking sounds from upstairs. "Omg..babe someone is in the house." Kat said scared." It's ok babe don't be scared." "Just stay here..." Jake said reassuring her. "No Jake I'm coming with you.." Kat said grabbing his shirt." Ok but please Kat stay right next to me..." Kat nodded her head.

They slowly walked upstairs slowly Jake had his gun already loaded. Kat stayed close to Jake like he told her to. They went into his room and saw that nobody was there.

They then walked into his parents room and checked the closest and under the bed. "Babe i don't think anyone is here." Jake said. "But Jake..we heard footsteps."Kat said with big eyes.

They were walking out of Jake's parents room when someone came from behind Jake and pounced on him. Jake had his gun starting to fire, but the guy knocked the gun out his hand.

He kicked Jake in the chest and Jake was knocked into the wall leaving a hole."KATNISS RUN !" Jake yelled."NO..IM NOT LEAVING YOU !" Katniss screamed.

Kat jumped on the guy and tried to knock him out. He slapped katniss and she fell down to the ground. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER !" Jake yelled in extreme anger.

Katniss was slowly getting up because the guy hit her really hard. Everything was kinda blurry to Kat.

She got her focus back and tried to fight the guy but he pushed her down onto the floor.

Jake got up and punched the guy in the stomach. Then in his face. The guy fell to the ground. Jake's eyes turned a bright yellowish brown.

Jake was about to hit the guy in the throat when he quickly stood up and shot Jacob, he then fell to the ground and was out.

"JACOB!!!" Katniss yelled in extreme fear. She tried to get over to Jake, but the man grabbed Katniss and pulled her down the steps.

Katniss punched the man in the nose and ran vamp speed down the steps. The man slammed her into the wall. "Where are you going katniss no need to be afraid I would never hurt you."

"YOU JUST DID DUMBASS!" Kat yelled. Kat then realized that the man was Zane."Let me go!" Katniss said straining to get out of his grip. Zane licked the side of her neck.

She thought quickly and kneed him in his manhood. He let go of Kat and hunched over holding himself in pain."Ah..you little bitch !" He yelled.

Zane stood up wrapped his hands around Katniss's mouth and carried her outside, that's when a black van pulled up.

Kat moved his hand from her mouth and screamed
"Jacob!"

Zane put a cloth over Kat's mouth and she pasted out clawing his hand. He then put her in the van.

*seconds later

Jake woke up to Katniss's scream. Jake stood up holding his chest and stumbled downstairs and into the street to see the black van pulling off with Katniss.

Luckily Jake a vampire so the bullet didn't kill him.

Jake ran back into the house to grab his keys and he sped off in his car to chase the van down. Jake called Emmet so he could help him.

Jake : EMMET I NEED YOUR HELP !

Emmet : Dude what's wrong !?

Jake : SOMEONE KIDNAPPED KATNISS !

Emmet: ARE YOU SERIOUS !

Jake : YES! IM CHASING THEM OUT OF MY NEIHBORHOOD HURRY!

Emmet: OK!

~mean while

"What are we going to do with the girl." One of the guys that was driving asked." Whatever we want." Zane said devilishly smiling and wiping his blood off his nose.

As Jake was driving Zane leaned out of the car and shot Jacob's front tire with a giant gun, causing it to flip forward and slid against the pavement..

Jake hit his head rendering him unconscious...

They pulled up into a abandoned building.

They all got out the car and Zane carried Kat into a dark room and put her in a chair. He pulled off her shirt and shorts and tied her up with silver chains.

He tied a rag around her mouth so no one would hear her. He then closed the door and left her in the dark....